𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 46 - Reconcile

Start bij het begin

"I will never hate you." Jisoo said, still not looking at me. My heart caught a glimpse of hope, but when she faced me, my heart broke into a million tiny pieces. She's crying, this is the first time I've ever seen her cry like this. Damn, what I have done. I want to hug her and to comfort her. I'm going to hug her, but she motioned her hands in front of me to stop.

"P-please, don't come near me." She begs as she sobs. "Is that why it's so easy for you to say those words to me? That you can marry anyone here because there's already someone here that you like?" She asked. "Rosé, I just want to know the truth. Please, that's all I want. I will respect your decision no matter what." What is she talking about? Everything is beyond my comprehension. Why is she asking if I have someone else?

"What are you talking about, babe?" I asked, perplexed.

"Don't babe me. Tell me the truth. Are you cheating on me?" She asked with her voice trembling.

"What?" My eyes widened as I heard what she said. "I'll never cheat on you. I love you. I don't have anyone, babe. I'm telling the truth. Please believe me." I said as I approached her. She motioned with her hands again to stop me, but I ignored her and continued walking towards her. I'm about to hug her, but she immediately moves away from me.

"Please Rosé, tell me the truth. I've already seen the two of you with my two eyes." Jisoo said anxiously.

"What?! I was with the three of you all day yesterday. I don't have anyone, I swear." I explained.

"I-i saw you. I saw you go inside of her room in the middle of the night!" Jisoo exclaimed anxiously. She saw me last night? I closed my eyes and thought deeply, then I remembered my traumatic experience last night at Lisa's front door. My eyes widen as I realize she's talking about Minnie.

"You're wrong, babe. It's just a misunderstanding, nothing happens to me and Minnie." I explained. I had no idea she had seen us last night.

"So tell me, what the hell are you doing there?!" She demanded, her eyes fierce and one of her brows rising. She's so terrifying right now. I will never make her mad again.

"I- I borrowed a phone charger from her." I stammered.

"What?! Are you fucking kidding me? Is that your best explanation?" She said anxiously.

"Babe, believe me. Lisa forgot to put my phone charger in my luggage. I was bored in my room last night, but my phone was dead, so I borrowed a charger from Minnie." I explained, then I heard her chuckle. Oh my gosh, I'm afraid for my life. She chuckled sarcastically at me before abruptly stopping.

"You can't fool me. You're telling me you go to her room just to borrow a charger. I know you can't borrow it from me, but why the hell do you have to go to her instead of our best friends?" She demanded angrily.

"I swear, I went to them first, but I heard them." I explained nervously to her.

"Heard what?" She asked with a furrowed brows.

"I-i heard them doing it, you know what I mean." I said as I tightly closed my eyes. Maybe I'm so red right now. "Until now, I couldn't look directly into their eyes because I remembered their moans." I explained, and her eyes widened as I continued to explain.

"I was about to go back to my room when Minnie suddenly came out of her room to go to Bambam. She asked me what I'm doing there and I told her that I will borrow a charger to Lisa but they are already asleep. I told her that because I don't want her to be traumatized when she hears what the two are doing. So, Minnie told me that she's going to let me borrow her charger instead and wait for me in her room. I swear baby, after I got it I immediately went back to my room. Please believe me, baby. I will never cheat on you." I explained. Her face softened, but she began to cry again.