"I'm not a baby! I can wash myself." Looking away in slight embarrassment from his statement. "You're my baby, and I've done it before."

"Things are different now.." I muttered. Ignoring me, he wetted the loofah before he lathered it and my body with one of my favorite soaps. My breathing slightly stopped as I felt his hands roam all of my body, soap running off me and into the drain.

I didn't miss how he would slow down when it came to my lower parts...

After all soap was rinsed off, he then handed the loofah to me. I grabbed it before looking up at him in confusion. He grabbed my hand with the loofah and made gestures for me to wash him.

I slowly began scrubbing his defined chest, the look on his face showing he wasn't looking for another argument. After a few seconds passed I wasn't as hesitate as I roamed over his body, like when we'd take showers together every morning and night.

I slowly wrapped my soap covered hand around his hard erection, feeling as he twitched in my hold. It was only a few seconds before he pushed my back against the wall, shoving his tongue into my mouth. I moaned into his mouth before kissing back with the same amount of energy.

What am I doing?

He let out an low groan before knocking the loofah out of my hand as he trapped my arms above my head. Just before anything I'd regret later on could happen, there was a voice at the locked door.

"Mommy! I had a bad dream." Cole's voice smacking me back into reality, I used my strength to quickly move Xavier away once I noticed his grip loosening before running out of the bathroom with a towel.

"Alright, I'm coming." I quickly dried myself off before slipping on a mid thigh night gown and robe, opening the door to see a crying Cole. I picked him up as he laid down on my shoulder while softly sniffling.

"What was the bad dream about baby?"

"Cookie Monster tried eating me. And you and Reyna wasn't there with me!" I focused on not letting an "awe" escape from me as I rubbed his back in a soothing manner. After he calmed down I had him go downstairs to wake up Reyna.

Xavier walked out a minute later with a towel wrapped loosely around his waist, him already staring at me.

"We should tell them." I said. It's been on my mind for weeks now and I've been feeling bad for not telling them. Especially when they're with Xavier.

"Are you sure? It's fine if you want to wait a little longer, I understand." He was now in front of me with his hands on my shoulders, immediately relieving all tension from my body.

"Yeah, they need to know. They're getting older now and I don't want to keep dodging around their questions." He nodded his head before tucking a long wavy curl behind my ear.

"Do you need some shorts? I have some that might fit you over there." I went to my closet pulling out a pair that looked his size. He stared at me weirdly before taking the shorts.

"Why do you have men shorts?"

I use to always sleep in a pair of his shorts or a big shirt... so I bought some that were in his size a few years ago...

I'll never tell him that.

"I like to be comfortable." I left the room to find Cole and Reyna, sitting on the couch watching Tv. The two snuggled into my sides as I sat between them.

"I have a little surprise for you guys." They looked up at me as their faces gleamed with excitement, now bouncing on the couch asking what was the surprise.