"So what are you going the do" she said.

"I'm going to get my baby back" I replied.

"But it's dangerous people have been out o get you for so long how do you not know this is a trap" she said.

"When I found out I was pregnant I made myself a promise that I wouldn't let her life go the why mine did that's why I keep her around y'all so that she has a bigger family then what I did because I remember wanting a family. So imma get my baby back before she develops any memory of this day and at least I know that if I go out she has so much love around her" I said.

"Diamond quit talking like that your time isn't up" she said.

"I don't know Reigh but we need to go can you call the others and tell them to get here and imma figure out what I'm going to do" I said and she nodded.

—————————

"Who the fuck got my niece" Miya said walking into the house with her gun in her hand.

"They ain't here" I said looking up at her and looking back down at the bag I was packing.

"I'm so sorry Diamond" she said hugging me then sitting next to me on the floor.

"Stop saying sorry we gonna get her back"

"My bad your right where are the others"

"On there way Angel had to drop off Ranell and Pg's moms house" I said.

"Im sorry that Cey and with them helping but you know he just got out and the police are watching him like crazy even though the case was closed" she said.

"It's cool it's better that he's not involved we don't need him going back to jail" I said

"So how you finna do this shit when your trending everyone knows your face and what you been through" she said.

"Please lets not talk about that right now"

Jordan walked in looking more mad then before.

"No Diamond your not doing this shit" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"He wants me to do it so I will" I replied.

"I'll do it and you can tell them I did"

"Jordan when are you gonna stop protecting me I'm grown and I was doing this shit before I knew you the person you should be protecting is a Dream who's going to wake up soon to some random niggas" I yelled and he clenched his jaw.

"Ight but I'm going to Atlanta too" he said.

"I never said you shouldn't"I said "have you got the money"

"Getting that much cleaned at the same time ain't going to be easy but I have my people working on it" he said and I rolled my eyes before getting up.

Teyanna and Angel walked and and ran to hug me. I wanted to cry all over again but I had to contain my emotions until I got Dream back.

"How are we getting their" Teyanna said.

"I got a jet waiting to take us at any time" he said I looked at him confused but shrugged it off.

"Where Pg" I said.

"He's already there and so is Cey" he said.

"What" Miya said standing up.

"Yo I ain't tell him to come that's his own" he said.

"Imma kill him" she said and we left.

We got to the place and got in the jet and as Jordan said Pg and Cey were sat in there.

"How much we got" Jordan said to Pg.

"About 500k we can get the other half from Atlanta" he said and Jordan nodded and sat down. He motioned for me to sit next to him and I shook my head and sat on the other side with Teyanna.

We took of and it was mainly quiet because everyone was tired. I rested my head on Teyanna's shoulder and started at the ground.

"When are you going to stop being mad at him" she whispered to me.

"Never" I replied.

"He's your brother and he misses you"

"He wasn't acting like my brother on that night"

"I feel you but you ain't know the whole story" she said.

"Are you going to forgive him" I said and she stayed quiet "exactly now can we stop talking about it".

"You need to get your mind of it before your mental health goes back to its old state" she said.

"I'm fine"

"Diamond"

"I said I'm fine" I said and she sighed.

"How was the date with Cameron" she said ignoring my request.

"It was perfect until this happened" I said.

"Diamond you got to stop thinking about it just for  second she gon be fine I know it" she said and I sighed.

"I really like him Tey" I started "but look at all this shit I can't put him through this"

"This is just temporary" she replied.

"But it's not though because every time things get normal something happens and he's got a career he can't have no girlfriend in the news because her life is falling apart. And I haven't even been able to tell him about all the shit I been through I'm too scared it will scare him away and now he's probably blowing up my phone because he's done reading the fucking article about me" I said and gave Isareigh a death stare.

"That's all true but at the end of the day if it's right it's right if he loves you he will love you no matter what you been through"

"Woah we ain't at the love stage yet"

"Are you sure because you have moved really fast I wouldn't be surprised if he did" she said and it got me thinking.

To be continued...