a new home?

peters pov:
we arrive at mr. hawks's place and he puts me down. we walk into his house and i'm in awe. the house is so big. i follow him into the kitchen and sit down on a stool.

"are you hungry kid?" he asks while opening a cabinet.

i flinch are the nickname but i still reply

"yeah a little."

"okay well i'll make us some grilled cheese then, yeah?" he smiles and looks at me.

"yeah" i say and smile back.

he starts making the grilled cheese while i fiddle with my fingers. it was a comfortable silence when all of a sudden i..glitched? (a/n he glitches like how the spider people glitch in into the spider verse)

i fall off of the stool and groan in pain and mr. hawks looks at me frightened and says,
"what the hell was that?"

"i-i don't know but it hurt" i reply. it really did hurt. it kind of felt like the snap....

"when you were in that building did you get hit by a quirk or something?" he asks me.

i use that to make an excuse for myself. i still don't want anyone knowing i'm from a different universe.

i lied and said,
"yeah. the villain got away though because i was busy getting the rest of the civilians out"

"why didn't you tell me?" as he says that he sends a group of feathers from his wings to me to help me get back up.

"i didn't think it was important" i said as i shrugged

he looks at me weirdly before i bring my mask back up.

"how does your hero costume do that?"

"hm?"

"how does it like fall off your face like sand and then just come back up?" he asks me.

"it's nanotechnology."

"it's what?"
he sounds confused

"nanotechnology. basically *explanation on how it works*"

hawks pov:
he's explaining this nana? nani? nanotechnology! he's explaining this nanotechnology to me and i do not understand any of it. but his eyes are lit up and he looks so happy while explaining it.

i look at him and say,
"haha i don't know what any of that means kid but you're really smart, aren't you?"

"i guess you could say that" he blushes and rubs his neck.

he's so flustered. it's like he doesn't like attention or praise. this kid is weird.

"y'know, with your quirk and your brains you could probably get into u.a." i say to him.

it's true. he probably could.

"you think so?" he asks me

"yeah. do you wanna go? i know you're be a late entry but i'm sure you can catch up."

he thinks about it for a second and says,
"could i really go? or are you just joking with me?"

"i'm completely serious kid. do you wanna go or not?" i smile at him.

"yes i wanna go!!" he says excitedly.

peters pov:
if i go to u.a. i can train to become a better hero for when i get back home!

~time skip to later that night~

i was sitting in my new room when i get a knock on the door.

mr. hawks opens the door and leans on the door frame.
"hey kid. i talked to principal nezu and he said that if you pass the entrance exams you can join u.a."

"wha? that's great! thank you so much mr. hawks!" i yell

maybe now i won't fail mr. stark and everyone else. i'll train to become the best hero i can be so when i get back home i can beat thanos.

"well you'll be taking the entrance exams in a week okay kid?" mr. hawks tells me.

"okay"

he says goodnight and then leave the room.

i then bring my mask back up so i can talk to karen. i learn everything i need to know about this earth.

a/n sorry for the short chapter. it's currently 6:12 a.m. and i need sleep