the man in the walls

a/n: this is a bit rushed so sorry if you think it's bad☹️

peters pov:
the police inform the villains that we have a warrant for a search of their property but they don't care. the villains rush us and start attacking. some heroes stay back to fight them off while me and some others run inside.

while we run through the base, the heroes are discussing if there could have been a leak of the invasion plans. suddenly my spidey sense goes off and sir night eye stops running.
"there's something here.." i say while pointing to a plant in front of a wall.

sir night eye looks at me a bit shocked and says, "yes this is an entrance to get to the underground base."

sir nighteye unlocks the entrance and we're about to walk through it when my spidey sense goes off again, "back away from the entrance!" i yell.

immediately after, three gang members pour out of the door and start attacking.

bubble girl stays behind to take them out while we push ahead.

we run into the hallway but find it's a dead end. mirio uses his quirk to look through the wall and says, "this wall just blocks the path, but the path continues."

"it's just a cheap trick!" fat gum says

"that means we're on the right track!" i say

"yeah you're right! but chisaki is an idiot if he thinks a wall is gonna stop us!" kirishima says while activating his quirk.

deku and kirishima knock down the wall and we move forward. my senses goes off again and suddenly the hallway starts...moving??

one of the cops says that it's one of the gang members quirks.

this doesn't stop mirio because he just starts running down the hallway and phasing through the walls.
as soon as mirio leaves, the ground under us opens up and we fall.

i land on my feet and notice three villains in front of us. we all prepare to fight when tamaki volunteers to take them all on. i'm a bit nervous to just leave him behind but if fatgum has faith in him then so do i!

we continue running through the hall. we notice that the guy that was manipulating the walls has stopped.
but once again my spidey sense goes off..

"eraserhead look out!!" the wall suddenly opens up and tries to push aizawa into the opening. i shoot a web to try and grab him but fatgum and kirishima react quicker and they shove aizawa out of the way. instead of aizawa, kirishima and fatgum go through the wall and disappear.

i help aizawa up and even though kirishima and fatgum are gone we keep moving.

"hurry we need to catch up to mirio fast!" nighteye yells

we start running through the halls again. i'm sure fatgum and kirishima will be fine. right?

as soon as we start moving forward the walls start moving again.

"no again?! the walls and ceiling are moving again!" deku says

we all stop as we wait for something to happen.
then i notice that the walls are closing in.
"they're closing in fast!" i exclaim

"they're trying to crush us!" eraserhead realizes

"rocklock do something!" nighteye orders

"stop giving orders! this is all your fault. listenin to you is what got us into this mess!", rocklock says as he put his hand up against the wall. "this oughta do it! deadbolt!"

the walls stop moving and rocklock says, "c'mon let's go! this stretch won't move around anymore. it's narrow but deal with it!"

we start walking through when a huge piece of wall that rocklock didn't lock down starts coming toward us.

midoryia's dashes forward and before the wall gets to close, he uses his quirk and destroys it with a kick.

the guy in the wall just keeps corning us and deku keeps attacking.

"no way i'm gonna let you stop us now!" deku yells as he gets ready to attack again

suddenly the walls change again and start splitting us up. i get separated with deku and erasurehead

"why would they bother separating us now?" aizawa wonders

"are you guys okay?" rocklock asks

"stay alert everyone and prepare for anything!" nighteye says

we hear some commotion from rocklock's area and deku breaks down the wall between us.

the scene in front of us is confusing. there are two rocklocks and one of them is on the ground with a stab wound.

"this imposter showed up out of nowhere and attacked me! be careful!"one of the rocklocks claim "i bet there are more enemies near by!"

aizawa steps closer to the rocklocks and my spidey senses start going off. the uninjured rocklock walks over to deku and my spidey senses start going crazy. he goes to make a move but i immediately web up their hands.

"this one's the imposter!" i yell

aizawa turns around and uses his quirk. rocklock melts some goo? and it turns out to be a member of the league of villains! himiko toga!

she uses a knife to cut out of the webs and then erasurehead wraps his scarf around her. he tries to pull her toward him but she uses that to swing around and stab him in the back. the wall opens back up again and toga runs through before it closes again.

i run over to aizawa to see if he's okay.

"aizawa! are you okay?!"

"yes, i'm fine. go help rocklock and take that knife! togas quirk requires blood." he tells us

deku runs over to rocklock but i step closer to aizawa. i web up his stab wound.

"here.", i say. "this should stop the bleeding but the webbing will dissolve in two hours so get that checked out before then."

"thanks parker."

i nod and walk over to rocklock to do the same. after i web up rocklock the building starts to go crazy again. this time i focus my senses and i point to an area in the wall.
"there he is." i say
deku leaps up and attacks that area revealing the man that was manipulating the walls. aizawa activates his quirk and the man falls out.

"catch him!" sir night eye yells

i jump up the wall and shoot a web to catch him. i bring him down to the others and hand the guy off to one of the policeman. the others start questioning him.

now that everything's quiet i focus my hearing to try and see how mirios doing. my heart drops when i hear that he fighting chisaki.

"we have to go now. mirio is fighting chisaki alone!" i yell.

"okay let's go everyone!" sir nighteye orders

we run through the hall but there's another hall in the way. i muster all my strength and punch through the wall. the scene in front of me is mirio standing in front of eri while chisaki stands in a fighting position. things are about to get messy.