the stamp

a/n kind of a short chapter but i'm tired so

peter's pov:

as soon as sir nighteye says to start i activate my web shooters. i almost always wear my web shooters just in case something happens.

midoryia immediately runs forward, jumps and attempts to grab the stamp. i take this as a chance to grab the stamp with my webs.

"an approach from the front and a web from the side." nighteye says.

as we continue to try to grab the stamp he says aloud what movements and attacks we try.

midoryia keeps trying jump attacks while i try to web sir nighteye and the stamp. we dont have much of a strategy we're just attacking. after a minute or so midoryia starts shooting around the room moving at an insane speed.

"in case either of you want to know in two minutes both of you will be in the ground without the stamp." sir nighteye says.

to be honest i can't tell if he's telling the truth or just lying to get us riled up.

midoryia then grabs a bookshelf and swings it around. the books go flying everywhere! i take this as an opportunity to get in close to grab the stamp.

my spidey senses go off and i turn to the left and i see midoryia heading straight for me. it was too late for either of us to move and get out of the way so i close my eyes get ready for impact.

all of a sudden this unbearable pain rushes through me. i open up my eyes and i'm all...glitchy again. everything seems like it's moving in slow motion. there's a green aura around everything. it kind of reminds me of dr. strange and the time stone...
ANYWAYS
i realize that i'm no longer in the air. midoryia is slowly flying through the air but not at me. sir nighteye is moving very slowly but he looks shocked. as if he didn't see that coming...

since he's moving all slow, and i'm still moving at my normal speed i take advantage of the situation and grab the stamp.

suddenly i feel the unbearable pain again but only for a second or so. then everything is back to normal with its normal speed. midoryia lands on the ground with a bit of a stumble and nighteye pulls his hand away in shock.

"w-what was that?" midoryia asks
——————————————————
sir nighteyes pov:
(this is back to the beginning of this chapter)

the boys start their attempts to get the stamp from me. i've already seen the future and i know they won't be able to get it. their attacks aren't planned out and that's why they have zero chance of getting the stamp.

after a bit of useless attacks i see that midoryia and parker are about to collide. i was about to take a step back when parker...glitched..? through midoryia.

he glitched through midoryia.

before i even realize it he has the stamp in his hand.

this isn't the future i saw. how did parker do that? is 'glitching' part of his quirk? what was that?
——————————————————
peter's pov:

with the stamp in hand, i walk over to sir nighteyes desk and stamp our contract. i turn back around to face midoryia and nighteye and they're staring at me in shock.

"what?" i ask.

"y-you just like p-phased through me!" midoryia yells

"how did you- what-" nighteye says confused

"oh uhm that's just something that's been happening recently it's really nothing to worry about." i say waving my hands trying to move on from that. "i got the stamp! that was the whole point of that right...shouldn't we be happy midoryia..?"

"i- yeah-"

"miroryia go wait out with mirio and bubble girl. parker i'd like to speak to you." sir nighteye says