meetings

a/n :
tbh i feel like this chapter isn't so good and it's a little rushed so sorry if you guys don't like it. peter's pov:
the ride back to U.A. was silent. all three of us feel guilty for just letting eri go but there's not much more we could have done. after all, there is no solid evidence that chisaki is abusing eri or doing anything criminal at all.

i may be a hero back in my world but i don't know how to be a hero here. everything is so different. i don't know what i'm meant to do.

what would mr. stark have done?

i don't think he would just stand to the side. he definitely would've done whatever it took to save her.

the train stops and we get off. we say our goodbyes to mirio and make our way back to our dorms.

the silence is broken when midoryia says, "do you think we did the right thing in letting her go?"

"i don't know." i answer truthfully

he just hums and we continue walking.

——————————————————
3rd person pov | at overhaul's base

"did you really mean what you said on the phone the other day? that you'll join us under the right conditions?" mimic asks

shigaraki responds, "don't celebrate just yet. we want to increase our strength and you want to capitalize on our reputation. our goals coincide for the moment. and by the way, we won't be putting our selves under you. we'll still be calling our own shots. got it? either it's a joined partnership, or i walk out the door."

"so those are the conditions?" overhaul asks

"one more thing. that grand plan you mentioned. i want to know the details." shigaraki adds on "i want to know if it's worth lending you our name."

"stop acting like you're in charge here." overhaul says.

"yeah! who do you think you are?!" mimic says angrily, getting ready to attack.

"who do you think you are? one of your disposable thugs? we're uneven. you took magne's life and compress's arm." shigaraki says

"stand down mimic and leave the room." overhaul orders him 

he obliges.

"before i tell you about the grand plan, i have some information on that spider kid you told me about. he's working with the deku kid from U.A. and they're suspicious of me. somethings going on." overhaul tells shigaraki

"ah so he is part of U.A. that little brat." shigaraki mutters

"well i'll have my guys do some more investigating on him but that's all i can do for now. anyways the plan. it starts with..."

——————————————————
~a couple days later~
(a/n by now peter is somewhat fluent in japanese. this isn't very realistic but it's hard to continue the story if he's not)
peters pov:

they finally called midoryia and i back into our work studies. i haven't patrolled in forever it feels like. i get ready for the day and go outside. i see that midoryia is already out there talking to the red haired dude. i think his name is kirishima?

"oh hey parker!" the red haired dude says when he sees me, "are you headed to your work study too?"

"yeah. midoryia and i have ours together." i reply