"Don't worry I will help you. Lets go to a store nearby and buy a pregnancy test?", you and Hara went to the nearest store and bought a few pregnancy test, just to be sure. Thankfully, the store was also the same route to your house so you bid the girl goodbye and told her to just go straight home and that you will inform the others about you and Hara. You text the group that Hara sent you home because you weren't feeling well and the boys wish you get well soon.

Once you arrived home, it still give you that uncanny feeling. The quietness still felt strange but you dismiss it and went straight to your room. You throw your bag somewhere around the room and took a shower but bringing along the pregnancy tests. You follow the instructions and let the test sticks on the sink while you take a shower. You didn't dare to peek the test sticks yet when you grab it from the sink and sit on the bed with a towel on your body. You took a huge breath and turn one of the stick to see two bars and when you turn the other two, it shows the same. Your breathing gets heavier as you look again at the pregnancy tests which shows that you are positively pregnant. Your eyes getting teary as you cover your mouth, crying silently in joy. You were startled when you heard your phone ringing, seeing the caller ID make your body trembling.

"N/N, my love, are you okay? Do you want me to come to your house? I noticed that you look more tired and  been sick lately and I-", you could feel the warm in your heart every time he call you 'my love' or just 'babe'.

"I'm okay just... a little tired. Sorry for worrying you", you say in a soft tone, rubbing your slightly bulge belly.

"No don't say that, N/N. I will come over right now"

"No! No you don't need to Shin. I think I'm going to bed early", ever since you felt sick, you hangout less at his house and you also turn down his offer to come over because you don't want to get him worrying about you. As an understanding boyfriend, he never push you to tell him why you were acting differently and you just felt happy to have someone understand you yet it make you feel guilty every time you see his sullen face.

"Alright. Please rest. Call or text me anytime and I will go to your house as fast as I could"

"Thank you. I love you, Shinsuke"

"I love you more, Y/N", you hang up the call and quickly call your junior.

"L/N senpai, how was it?"

"Hara... I'm definitely pregnant. I don't know how dumb I am I mean my weight suddenly gained rapidly and the bump definitely give it off that I am obviously pregnant! But I don't know how am I supposed to tell him"

"Should we ask the boys to help us brainstorming?"

"I don't know if it's a good idea and I guess I want to surprise Shinsuke and the boys"

"Alright, L/N senpai. Do you have any suggestions how to tell them?"

"Yup I do but I need your help"

▫️▫️▫️

Again you ask Kita to go first to the gym since the keys are with him. Today will be the day Kita pass down his jersey to the next captain and you will pass your manager file to Hara. You've been bugging him to tell you who will be the next captain but he wouldn't tell you even today. He only give you a hint that he is an idiot but you told him that didn't help at all because all the second years are a bunch of idiots.