Thats not gonna stop me

**HAYES POV**

I walked inside my house after spending some time with Jordan. She's so beautiful. She claims she can beat me in COD but I don't wanna beat her then see her mad at me. Thinking of her puts a smile on my face.

"Hayes come here please" my mom called me. I wondered what could be wrong.

"Yea mom?" I asked walking in the living room. She was sitting down on the couch with nash.

"Did you pack your bags?" Nash asked. Why do I need to pack my bags?.....oh no I forgot. I'm going to LA with nash tomorrow. We gotta finish working on some designs for our clothing line XXVI UNITED.

"Oh man I forgot. I made plans with Jordan" I sat down. I don't wanna bail on her.

"Sorry hayes. Your gonna have to cancel till we get back." Nash explained. I nodded. I headed upstairs to pack. I texted Jordan and explained to her why I'm leaving. Let's get packing.

**JORDANS POV**

I walked in and saw my mom standing there. Oh no. I'm late. I forgot. I'm in trouble.

"Mom-" she cut me off.

"Jordan I told you to be home before 9:00. It's 10:00 Jordan!" She yelled. I didn't realize it was that late. I got a text from hayes. When I get a text my phone flashes. So sure enough it did. I looked down at it.

Hayes: Hey Jordan sorry but I can't hang out tomorrow. I have to go to LA for the clothing line. Hope you understand. I will make it up! ❤️.

I read it and understood. It was ok. I had to buy more clothes and stuff. I looked up to see my mom right in my face.

"Your grounded!" She grabbed my phone.

"Mom!" I yelled. I tried reaching for it but she held it higher. Short people problems. Ugh.

She looked at me. I could see she was tired. Didn't she sleep? I just gave up on trying.

"Goodnight" I said blankly to her. I walked up stairs and heard her calling my name. I ignored it.

I walked in my room. She was tired. She was tired of fighting. She was tired of yelling. She was tired of life. I give her all the space she needs. I heard a knock on my door. I got up to answer it.

"Hey" my step father said.

"We gotta talk" I let him in. He sat at my desk while I laid across my bed.

"Who was that out there?" He asked. Did he see me and Hayes?

"Hayes. The neighbor." I answered him. I hope he doesn't assume anything.

"Oh ok. I don't wanna see him around you again" he said with a straight face. I looked at him. Is he banning me from seeing hayes?

"Are you gonna ground me to?!" I asked. I sat up and looked at him. He could be nice but deep down I don't trust him. Something about him isn't right.

"From him and those neighbors. Don't go around them. Or I will kill them." he starred me in the eye. I can't believer he just said that. That's not gonna stop me from seeing him.

"I'm getting in the shower. Good night." I walked over to my door and opened it waiting for him to leave. He walked out without saying a word.

So I'm grounded from my phone and hayes. Yeah that's gonna stop me from talking to him. I grabbed my clothes so I can shower.

I locked my bedroom door so no one can come in. I put my 1D CD on. I turned my shower on waiting for the warm water. I took my clothes off and tied my hair.

I got in and let the water hit my body. I was thinking for awhile. I washed my body with my cherry blossom body wash. I got out and wrapped a towel around me. I walked in my room to get clothes. I heard another knock. I quickly put my clothes on and head over to see who it is.

"Here Jordan." My step father handed me my phone. "Took awhile but got it back for you" I said thanks and he left. I texted hayes to see if he could FaceTime for a bit. I got on my laptop and started facetimeing him on my laptop.

"Hey" skylnn answered. She had the phone so close. I started laughing.

"Hey princess" I said. She loves it when I call her that.

"Hayes is over there talking to nash about.... I really don't know or care" I started laughing. She's to cute. I got up and grabbed my phone charger.

I hooked it up to my computer so it could charge.

"Hey garcia" I heard a familiar voice. I looked up and hayes was smiling.

"Sup grier" I replied.

"You got my text?" He asked and I nodded

" I understand. It's ok. And I couldn't hang out Im grounded" I laughed.

"Is it my fault?" He asked so sweetly. I shook my head.

"No. I wanted to stay later. Oh well." I explained to him what my step father said and he laughed.

"That won't keep us from seeing each other" I nodded.

"When are you leaving tomorrow?" I asked. Maybe i could be at the airport. I'll sneak out. I don't care. Hayes and alex are the only best friends I have.

"I'm going to the airport at 12" he replied. I looked down at my phone. It says

Twitter: @Hayesgrier is now following you!

"Found me on twitter" I laughed. He smiled.

"I'll be at the air port tomorrow" I let him know. He looked at me like I was crazy.

"Your gonna get in trouble. No. I don't wanna be the reason why you get grounded for life" he reassures me.

"Fine I won't go" I said with a fake pouty face.

"Your funny Garcia. Well I gotta go. I'm tired. Night Jordan" he smiles.

"Night grier" I hung up.

I stayed up for a bit then turned my light off. Before I knew it I was sleeping soundly.

Sorry I know it's short but I needed to hurry and write this.