See you in the morning

**HAYES POV**

After Jordan left I texted her immediately. She's pretty but I don't wanna say I like her. I mean we just met. When she texted me back I asked her if she wanted to hang out tomorrow.

Hayes: Garcia wanna hang out tomorrow.
(Seen)

She saw the message. Maybe she's in the shower or something. I went upstairs to say good night to my family. I walked in my room and played Xbox for a bit.

"Hayes!" Nash called. "Can I come in?"

I got up to open the door. We both decided to play COD. He won and started doing a weird dance. Then my phone started ringing.

**PHONE CONVO**

H- what's up Brandon.

B- Nothing much dude. Is it cool if I come over

H- You can sleep over if you want man.

B- I'll be over in 5 min

**END OF PHONE CONVO**

"Brandon is sleeping over?" Nash asked more like a question. I nodded. Nash left to go to bed so I decided to go downstairs and make popcorn.

Brandon texted me saying he was outside so I went and answered the door and he brung our friend tony over to.

"Hey man" they walked in and we all went up stairs.

"Bro I brung the new madden and NBA 15." Tony said.

We went upstairs to play the Xbox. Still no text from Jordan. I decided to call. But then I realized what if she's sleep or what if she doesn't want to talk. I put my phone back on the charger.

**JORDANS POV**

"DONT TOUCH MY MOM" I ran over to stop him.

My step father grabbed my mom by the throat and lifted her up.

"DONT YOU EVER YELL AT ME AGAIN!!" He screamed at her. I grabbed a curtain rod and hit him in the head. He dropped my mom and fell to the ground.

"MOM!" I screamed running to my mom. She wasn't breathing.

"MOM!!" tears started running down my face.

My mom gasps for air. I start hugging her. She sees my step father laying on the floor.

"Come on we gotta get out of here. I have a friend up the street. I'll go there. You go to the neighbors." I quickly grabbed my phone.

"Jordan" I turn around and saw my mom looking in my eyes.

"Sweat heart..." She begans to say. "Go grab clothes. Hurry. And wipe your eyes. Grab anything you need for tonight and I'll come and get you in the morning" she picks up the rod. "Go!" She demands.

I do what I'm told. I had stuff in my carry on. So I grabbed my book bag and my suit case. I grab my laptop case that has my chargers in it. I run to my moms room and grab her bag with her suitcase.

I ran downstairs. We both ran outside. We said our goodbyes.

"Don't tell anyone ok? Call me whenever. I'm only right down the street. If they ask say something came up." I nod and we hug. I hand her her stuff.

"Love you mom"

"Love you Jordan" and with that we went our separate ways.

(Sorry for it being short)