Hello there!

**HAYES POV**

It's been 2 weeks. 2 weeks of no jordan. Of no phone calls. Nothing. When we traced her phone we found the phone. Not her. I haven't given up. I know she's out there. I know she will come home. I was an idiot. If I could see her one last time I would tell her how I feel.

"Hayes" lily said. Then there's her. I like her but not as much as jordan. I think it's time I tell her.

"You need to leave" I looked at her waiting for her to respond.

"Ok. I'll be back" she said as she got up.

"No. As in never come back. I don't want to see you anymore" she's cool but she's to clingy. Not that there's anything wrong with that but once in awhile I need space. She doesn't care about jordan missing or anything. She only cares about herself.

"Fine!" She walked out. I felt a weight being lifted off my shoulders. Everyone was outback. I should join them. Maybe have a bit of fun. I've been trapped in my room waiting for her to come back. It scares me to think of things that could happen.

**JORDANS POV**

I knew it. My stepdad. He wanted to kidnap me. But why?

"Hello honey" he said as he walked in. The past 2 weeks have been a nightmare. I want to go home. I'm filled with bruises and scares from him. He gets drunk then he hits me. Sometimes he lets his friends hit me.

"I want to go home" I said with my bloody lip. Yesterday he hit me with a piece of wood. He doesn't hit me everyday. But a few times. As for eating. I barley eat or drink. Limit food and water. Showering they let me. Just with a limit water supply. Hygiene isn't much of a problem.

I've been working on escaping. But I'm in a basement and everyone else is upstairs.

"Not until I say so" he said. He walked upstairs and left me in this cold basement. I need a phone. I need to call someone. Anyone.

There was a light shining from the other side of the basement. He always forgets to tie me up so I walk around but I never saw that light before at least not in awhile.

I walked to the light....a window. A small one but I think I can fit. It's worth a try.

**PARIS POV**

"Goodnight" I said as I went into the guest room I was sleeping at. Me and Nash could share a room we just choose not to.

As I was getting in bed I heard something. Sirens? I looked out the window and saw cops. I heard them run downstairs with me following behind them.

"Elizabeth grier?" The man asked. Bill. The guy that was helping us. He's really nice and helpful. He told us before he wouldn't stop looking till he found her.

"We have something" he said with a smile. I looked over at a cop car where someone got out. It was dark so I could barley see but I saw some features of the person.

"Jordan" I said. I ran out with tears falling from my eyes. She saw me and started running to me with her arms wide open. When I reached her I hugged her so tight.

"I missed you so much" she said. It was so nice to hear her voice again. Soon everyone came to greet her.

"Hayes" she ran into hayes arms giving him a big hug.

"Nash. Elizabeth" she hugged everybody. I was so happy to see her again.

"She has some injuries that are being taken care of but other then that she's fine" bill said with a smile. We all thanked him as many times as we could.