Awwwwe....nvm

"Hello guys. Welcome back to my channel" Paris began to say. We've been hanging out a lot. I've been getting a lot of followers on Twitter since I started being in some of her videos with her. She's one of my best friends now.

"Today we will be answering some of your questions you guys sent in on Twitter with the #askjaris so let's get started. And remember to stick till the end of the video for my big announcement. " she smiled. I grabbed any laptop and went under the hashtag.

"This is from @magconislife she said when are you coming to New York?" I asked looking up at Paris.

"Well. We will be coming soon." She smirked and looked at me.

"This is from @parislovie how does it feel to be dating brothers?" She asked.

"Weird. They always have this like same thinking mind. I never know what they are talking about. They just look at each other and smile." I said. It was true. It always ends with me and Paris getting pranked. Yesterday they scared us when we came back from the movies.

"From @Hayesgrier wants to know are we almost done filming so we can go to the movies" I asked while laughing.

"Well no we are not because we just started" she said also laughing. She looked at her phone to find another question.

"This is from @joesugg when can we meet?" She asked smirking at me.

"Joe wants to meet me?" I asked. She laughed so hard.

"Dude I was joking" she continued laughing.

"Meanie" I fake pouted. But soon enough I was laughing with her.

We filmed for about another 10 minutes doing dares and answering the questions. Then came her big announcement.

"So you guys ready for my big announcement?" She asked getting excited. I have no idea what she is bout to announce.

"Guys......IM GOING ON TOUR!" She yelled. I honestly didn't know till now.

"Your going on tour?" I asked. She nodded with a huge smile on her face.

"The cities I will be going to are down below in the description. Get your tickets before they run out. It includes a meet and greet so I can meet some of you guys. I've been working on this for so long. Manly because I wanted it to be during the summer so we can party." She explained.

"Thanks for watching guys. Remember to hit that subscribe button to be notified when I post my cover of night changes. Give this video a big thumbs up if you enjoyed" she said doing her normal outro.

"Make sure to check out our social media sights down below. And we will see you guys next week" I finished her outro.

"Bye!" We both said before she turned the camera off.

"Come on. We gotta get ready for the movies" I got up and went to the room I was staying in.

I grabbed my purse and headed downstairs. I saw nash with Paris and hayes standing there on his phone.

"Hey my one friend is gonna be coming over tonight" he said. I nodded. I wasn't worried because me and Paris might just have a sleep over in my room. She doesn't live that far from here so it doesn't matter.

We headed to the movie theaters to see that new spongbob movie. To be honest it doesn't look that good but we wanted to act like children.

When the movie was over we went back to the house. Paris and nash was holding each other's hand the whole movie while me and hayes was making fun of the movie.

"What's up man" hayes said to a boy. He looked like he was 14. He had brown hair and had brown eyes. He was ok looking but not my type. He had another guy with him. He had blonde hair and brown eyes.

"Oh this is jordan. Jordan this is Tony and sam" he introduced me. I shook their hands.

"Jordan" Paris called me. I walked inside to where she was.

"Want to watch frozen?" She asked. I was really tired. I don't know why.

"Nah. Im gonna go lay down for a bit" I said. She nodded as I headed upstairs. When I walked by hayes room I overheard them talking.

"Are you gonna ask her out?" I heard Tony say.

"I don't know man. We have a nice friendship going. She might not have feelings for me anyway" hayes said. Is he talking about me? I smiled at how I found it cute when he said we have a nice friendship.

"You gotta call lily man. She likes you" sam said. Lily? Oh I see. He has a crush on this girl lily.

I walked to my room and closed the door. Why do I feel like this? I feel like hurting this girl lily. I don't like hayes anymore. We have a best friendship. Or what ever you call us.

Hey guys. I don't like this chapter much. Manly because I wrote it really fast. But next chapter should be kinda interesting when Jordan and lily meet. Anyway Paris and Jordan have become best friends. More of their friendship will be next. Thanks for reading 😁