Those little things

**HAYES POV**

"Hayes truth or dare" carter gave me a evil smirk.

"Dare" I wasn't that scared but knowing carter who knows what goes on in that little mind of his. Sometimes I wonder if he ever thinks before speaking. I remember the one day he told this random stranger to sleep with him....the stranger was a guy. It's carter Reynolds. What do you expect?

"I dare you to..." I could tell he was thinking something dirty. He looked at Jordan who was on her phone texting.

"I dare you to have 7 minutes in heaven with Jordan" as soon as he said that Jordans head shot up. Her cheeks was kinda red.

"Go in the closet in your room. We will knock on the door to let you guys know it's time."cameron explains. Nash gets up and drags us to my room. Then pushes us in the closet.

"Umm this is awkward.." I began to say. Her body is up against mine. We get a bit of space between us.

"Yea." She smiles. Her smile is so cute. I didn't know what to do. I mean she's beautiful to be honest but we just met. I wanna get to know her before we do anything.

She looked into my eyes and smiled. I wanted to kiss her. She wrapped her arms around me. I hugged her back and heard sobs.

"Jordan...what's wrong?" She looked up and smiled.

"Tricked ya" she laughed. I looked at her and smiled. Her cheeks got Rosie red. It was absolutely adorable.

I put my hand on her cheek. She looked up at me with her brown eyes. My thumb rubbed on her cheek. We both leaned in...

Carter came in my room screaming.

"GUYS ITS UP. COME OUT LOVE BIRDS!" Carter opened the door and smiled.

"Mr. and mrs. grier. Right this way please" we laughed. We walked back to nash room.

"Soooo....yall kissed or what?" We both shook our heads. It was getting late and nash was going to the hotel with cameron and carter. My mom and skylnn was out right now.

"Ima start getting ready for bed" Jordan said. I nodded and walked back to my room. She has a bathroom in up here so ill just wait. I on Twitter and decided to tweet since I haven't in a while.

@Hayesgrier hey guys. How you guys been?

I sent the tweet not long till everyone replied. Jordan let me know she was out so I could get in.

<<>>

**JORDANS POV**

Me and hayes almost kissed....me and hayes almost kissed. Why did carter have to ruin it?!

My phone started ringing. It was my mom.

**PHONE CONVO**

J- Hey mom

(No response)

J- Mom?

(Breathing)

J- Casi I know this is you. How are you?

C- How did you know?

J- Because your the only one that will breath weirdly.

(Casi is a friend of the family)

C- Where are you?

J- Why?

C- Idk I'm bored haha.

J- Oh I'm bout to head to bed.

C- Ok bye jay.

**END OF PHONE CONVO**

I heard hayes get out the bathroom and head downstairs. I went downstairs to see what he was doing.

"What you doing grier?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled.

"Nothing Garcia. Making popcorn. Wanna watch movies?" He put the popcorn in and looked at me.

"Yep" I said popping the P

He got a bowl for the popcorn. I headed over and sat on the counter. He started smiling.

"What you smiling about grier?" I asked. Smiling myself. He's to cute. The way he blushes.

"Nothing. Why you smiling Garcia?" He looked up at me with the same smile.

"I have my reasons" I said kinda blushing. He pretended to roll his eyes.

"Well I have my reasons!" He popped a popcorn in his mouth. We didn't bother going up stairs. We stayed there. It was really nice and sweet.

"So I don't get any?" I asked pretending to be offended. He smiled. He picked up a popcorn and threw it in my mouth. I smiled and ate it.

"So Garcia why do you do that thing?" He popped another popcorn in his mouth.

"What thing?" I asked. Waiting for him to throw me another popcorn. At which he did.

"That thing with your smile. You smile and hide it." He said sweetly. I smiled and looked down.

"That to. You blush then look down. It's to cute. So stop it!" he continued. I looked up at him and started blushing again. I put my head down but he lifted my chin up.

"Ok grier. If I can't do that then you can't do that cute little smile of yours." I continued. "Or you can't blush and look me in the eyes. That's to cute. So you need to stop it!" He smiled at my compliment. He looked down at the bowl of half eaten popcorn. Still smiling and blushing.

"So I can't blush or smile. And you can't do anything cute" he reassured me. I nod.

"Come on" he grabbed my hand,he lead me upstairs to his room. I went and laid on his bed. He looked at me and smiled. He turned the light off and I felt a dip in the bed.

"How do you like it here?" I laid on my back so I was facing the celling.

"It's amazing. I mean I'm hanging out with hayes grier" I chuckled. "Couldn't ask for anyone else in the world" i continued.

"What's so special about me?" He laughs. Everything about him is special to me. His smile. His laugh. His eyes. His stupidness. His craziness. Anything and everything. But what's so special about him is the little things he does.

"Your funny...weird...stupid" we both laugh. I continue. "Ummm. Crazy. You could make popcorn with burning it. Your smile. You. Just you in general. Anybody would love to hang out with you" I wonder what's he thinking.

"That's all? Wow I thought I would be more special" he fake cries. I laugh. I lay on my side so I'm facing him. I could see him because he was on his phone so I could see from the light.

"Your smiling! Remember you can't smile" I reminded him. He looked over at me.

"Your blushing!" He pokes my cheeks. He also lays on his side so we're facing each other. Our faces inches apart.

He interlocked my hand and his. I starting smiling. I snuggled up into his chest and he wrapped his arm around me. He kissed my forehead. The little things hayes does is amazing. Even if it's just a hand holding.

"Good night Garcia" he sounded tired.

"Goodnight grier" I wrapped my arm around his waist.

I felt safe. I felt like there was no one in this world that could change his place right now. Nothing could make this better. This is perfect just the way we are.
Before I knew it sleep took over my body.