i start walking towards them cautiously, when i see a man with blue/gray hair walk towards them. he also had white hands all over him.

"jeeze tokyo is weird." i say under my breath.

the man turns around and i quickly hide.
he turns back around and starts making his way back to the women. i was scared because i didn't know what he would do to them and the building would fully collapse any moment.

karen whispers in my ear,

"peter"

"not right now karen." i whisper back.

"peter!" she whisper yells back.

i hum in reply so that the man doesn't hear me.

"that man is tomura skigaraki from the league of villains. he has a super power called decay and anything he lies five fingers on will slowly decay."

i was confused. i don't know how karen knows this and i also don't know what the heck the league of villains is but it doesn't sound good. how does he have superpowers? was he experimented on by HYDRA? i remember mr. stark talking about HYDRA once.

i then realize this man can do something bad to those women. he can decay them. i have to save them.

i quickly but quietly jump onto the ceiling and make my way over to them. one of the girls see me and i put of finger on where my mouth would be signaling her to be quiet.

she nods her head and looks back down.

then the man starts talking.

"建物を破壊するのはいつも楽しいことです。ストレスを和らげる素晴らしい方法です。建物から出ようとする人々が怖がって叫んでいるのを見るのは、私にとって喜びです。今回はそれほど楽しくありませんでした。内部に閉じ込められているのは2人だけです"

karen translates it for me.
"you know it's always fun to destroy buildings. it's a great way to relieve stress. it brings me joy to see people scared and screaming as they try to get out of the building. but this time wasn't much fun. there's only two people trapped inside."

he's sick.

he reaches towards one of the girls and she starts crying. i was about to jump in but i saw that he wasn't going for her. he was going for the debris on top of her. i watched as the debris turned to dust. just like i did...

my breathing starts to pick up and i start hyperventilating. but then i see the girls crying and i calm down. i have to stay strong for them.

"you have major problems man" i say to the shigaraki guy.

"maybe you should go to therapy or something. destroying a building isn't a good way to cope with stress." i say as i smile at him.

once he sees me he looks a little shocked but mostly angry.

he picks up on my english and says,

"ah a little hero. are you one of those u.a. brats?" he says with a tinge of annoyance in his voice.

"u.a.? i dunno what that is man. but i do know that you are gonna go to jail for destruction of property."

he lunges at me and reaches for my face. i quickly pull my face away and he trips on debris and falls to the ground. before he can get up i web his hands, palm up, to the ground.

"what the hell? get me out of this shit" he says as he tries to pull his arms out.

i ignore him and immediately go to help the girls under the debris. i help them get out and bring them to birdman. as i was about to swing back up the building completely collapses.

i was about to go look for the handy man when my spidey sense goes off behind me.

i turn around and look up and i see him and some weird purple dude on a building. then the purple dude opens up a portal thing and the walk in and disappear.

i was going to walk away but birdman places a hand on my shoulder and turns me around.

he asks,

"who are you kid?"