After cutting it, she felt so much lighter. Her hair had less maintenance and less use of shampoo and conditioner so it's been good.

After she was done, she got ready to leave. It was a snowy late December morning and the weather was usually horrible in Imuwa. So she needed to bundle up.

She wore a terracotta turtleneck long sleeve and had a hoodie over. But Halmeoni insisted she wore her thick winter coat even though it was a ten-minute walk to the store. She puts on her eroded black boots before leaving the house.

While she walked, her eyes gazed at the frosty coated town. Flurry fell down from the azure skies. Trees were naked, no leaves hung on their branches. The cracky roads layered with chalky slush that early bird maintenance workers dug it out of the asphalt.

The cooling winter breeze froze the tip of her reddened round nose. She rubbed her clothed hands for some sort of warmth. She had her own personal cloud every time she breathed out.

Once she arrived at the store, she was hit with radiating heat that satisfied her cold form and the sounds of Christmas music playing from her best friend's portable speakers.

"All the lights are shining so brightly everywhere! And the sound of children's laughter fills the air!" Jungkook sang out in the middle of the store as he held a bag of open chips as a microphone.

"And everyone is singing, I hear those sleigh bells ringing!" Jimin caroled as he stood by the younger's side and held an eggplant for a microphone.

"Santa won't you bring me the one I really need. Won't you please bring my baby to me-ee-eee!!" They vocalized in unison. Dear God, they also harmonized so perfectly as if they planned this fucking number.

A furrowed eyebrows Penny watched her best friends perform as she sat on the counter, acting as a music critic. They dance foolishly with chest pumps and hip shakes while throwing it back.

They turned to their lovely best friend with their arms reached out to her as she smiled gleefully, "Make my wish come true. Penny, all I want for Christmas is you!" They really tried to hit that high note but it was too early in the morning so they ended up cracking.

All three laughed together at their attempt. Jimin pushed the younger boy but then threw himself on him in pure joy. Jungkook kept laughing like Elmo while Penny enjoyed her view.

"Why are you two listening to Christmas music?" Penny chuckled. "It's four days after Christmas. It's a little concerning."

"Yeah, but it's still snowing and it's December." Jungkook reasoned poorly. "There's leeway to these types of things."

"Yes, but when you play Last Christmas ten times every single day of December and pretend that you had a lover that cheated on as you listen," The girl stated. "It does perhaps get a little concerning."

"Hey, my Filipina honey in my dreams does not cheat on me!" Plant boy defended. "We just have numerous fights."

"Kook, please leave your wet dreams to yourself," Jimin commented. "Don't want you to cum in your pants inside the store."

"Even if I did, no one will know." Jungkook shrugged. "Wearing my thick underwear today."

The trio's lives went on like they were back to normal. It was a weird transition for all. Having four new people into their lives then disappeared in a blink of an eye. But they assimilated well into their past routine.

It was okay as long as they had each other.

The store was stagnant, seems that people didn't need rice and fish sauce, but hey, the three were still getting paid even if they did nothing.