Part 26 ❤️

Dahyun:Is it okay to ask but are you still dating Y/N?I mean I know you had kinda a fight or something?

Jihyo Prov:I don't know...she clearly doesn't love me anymore...

Dahyun:It's okay everything will work out soon!*cuddles*You can win Y/N is heart back you just have to believe in yourself!

Jihyo Prov:Thank you Dahyun!I will go to sleep now!

Dahyun:Okay!
Next Day!!!
Dahyun:Jihyo wake up its morning!!!

Jihyo Prov:What do you want Dahyun?Oh yeah it is morning hehe!

Dahyun:You look like you cried?

Jihyo Prov:Well yeah I cried myself to sleep lol!

Dahyun:Why?

Jihyo Prov:I miss sleeping with Y/N!

Dahyun:Dont worry things will workout soon!

Jihyo Prov:What if things don't work out?

Dahyun:Well don't you have Dani~~~

Jihyo Prov:Well yeah but I love Y/N too-

Dahyun:Well about that I don't know sorry?

Jihyo Prov:I'm going to get some tea so wait a sec!*makes tea*Ooo I love it nice and hot!I need to drink this tea cause it makes me calm!

Dahyun:Okay!

Jihyo Prov:*drinks tea*I feel already calm!Do you want to hangout with Chaeyoung?

Dahyun:Sure but right now she is with Tzuyu!So do you want to hangout with Tzuyu or no?

Jihyo Prov:Sure!Thats okay!!!

Dahyun:Okay!Lets go!!!*grabs Jihyo is arm*

Jihyo Prov:Woah!We are here!Hi Chaeyoung and Tzuyu!!!

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu:Hey!!!

Jihyo Prov:So what do you guys wanna do?

Chaeyoung:Well I was thinking if we all could go to the beach?

Dahyun:Sure that is a good idea!!!

Chaeyoung:Okay!Lets go!!!I already order our Uber hehe since I don't drive!

Jihyo Prov:We could of gone in my car!But okay.

Tzuyu:It's here!!!Lets Go!!!I love the air in here!

Jihyo Prov:Hehe!We are here!!!This is so beautiful like Y/N...

Dahyun:Aw Jihyo Y/N will only love you!Dont worry!

Jihyo Prov:Oh I forgot to tell you but a girl named Koko wants to take my Y/N away!

Chaeyoung:Oh well you know what I need to know where she lives and I'll kill her cause she can't be taking my unnie's girlfriend away!Myy ship can't sink into the ocean!!!

Jihyo Prov:*laughs hard*

Tzuyu:But like seriously Y/N is only Jihyo's not Koko or whatever that girl is name is lol!

Jihyo Prov:And she told me Y/N will never love me...

Dahyun:Dont believe it!Y/N loves you cause your hot and only you!She will never find anyone better then Jihyo!

Jihyo Prov:Hehe you guys are very funny that's why I luv you!*kisses Dahyun,Chaeyoung and Tzuyu in the cheek*

Chaeyoung:I luv you too Jihyo!But I love Mina more no no I'm just kidding don't kill meeee!!!