Part 5 :) Thanks for reading this far i hope you are enjoying my story :)

Y/N Prov:Hey Jihyo there very nice I mean I always knew they were nice but I didn't expect that!

Jihyo Prov:Yeah I like them too!Once you get to know them better it's like if you become Inseparable!

Y/N Prov:Yeah I know.
                    They walk to the Jihyo'a Dorm!!!
Jihyo Prov:Sorry to ask this but have you dated someone?

Y/N Prov:Yeah I have dated a Woman but she cheated on me and she is the one who tried beating me up.

Jihyo Prov:Well have you thought on dating another Woman?

Y/N Prov:Well no I don't like any at the moment.Btw sorry to ask but what type of gender do you like?

Jihyo Prov:I like Men! I never felt anything special to Woman.Jihyo keeps staring at Y/N.

Y/N Prov:*notices and starts to get nervous*Hey Jihyo wanna hear some guitar?*Says that to make a conversation*

Jihyo Prov:Sure I would love to hear it you play it!It sounds so calming!

Y/N Prov:Okay thank you!!!What song would you like me to play?

Jihyo Prov:I would like you to play feel special if you know it?

Y/N Prov:Sure!!!I may not get all the notes good but I'll try!*Starts to play guitar*

                      *Kang Daniel walks in randomly*
Kang Daniel:Why are you play on a guitar?Trying to impress Jihyo with some talent so she can love you huh!

Y/N Prov:Sorry but you got everything wrong!Sir I'm playing a song for her but not to impress so don't jump to conclusions sir!

Kang Daniel:Okay Y/N!Well I will let you get away with this one but next time no!*kisses Jihyo is mouth*

Y/N Prov:Seeing Kang Daniel kiss Jihyo makes me a little sick yuck!

Jihyo Prov:Okay Kang Daniel that's enough see you next time bye!Y/N starts to play her guitar the sound is so soft!I'm amazed and than she starts looking at me in i way I never seen anyone look at me like that!She is so good at playing on the guitar I can even fall asleep!And the only thing I can do is just think cause if...I tell her that it's making me feel like love she won't care cause she dosent like anyone at the moment.

Y/N Prov:Well I'm finished so wanna do something?

Jihyo Prov:Well I think the guy I told you that I was gonna talk to him about your talent has finally finished his break!Is it okay if I can go ask him?

Y/N Prov:Sure why not!

Jihyo Prov:Okay just give me a minute!*goes outside the dorm and sees JYP walking in the building*
JYP!!!I need to tell you something!!!

JYP:Oh Hey Jihyo!What do you need to tell me?