Part 6 :)

Jihyo Prov:Well what I had to say was that I have a really good friend of mine that has talent and if your hiring trainees or you want to make a new group?She could be in it!!!

JYP:Hmm well i would love to meet her!Well is it okay if you can tell her that I'd like to meet her!

Jihyo Prov:Sure but when?

JYP:Maybe next week on Monday?

Jihyo Prov:Sure I'll tell her!Well ima go tell her see you around JYP!

JYP:See you Park Jihyo!

Jihyo Prov:*goes back to dorm*Hey Y/N guess what JYP wants to see you on Monday!!!

Y/N Prov:Wait really!?Oh my!Im so happy thank you Jihyo!*Hugs Jihyo*

Jihyo Prov:*Hugs back*Wait I got a text!Oh it's from Kang Daniel he wants me to have Dinner with him.

Y/N Prov:Oh okay sure if you want!

Jihyo Prov:Wait I forgot you have to follow me I'm so sorry so would you want to go to dinner?

Y/N Prov:Sure I would love to go but ima sit in another table and yes I'm fine sitting by myself!

Jihyo Prov:No Y/N you can't you have to sit next to me!

Y/N Prov:But Kang Daniel is gonna get mad at me!

Jihyo Prov:Well your gonna sit next to me!So he can't mess with you!

Y/N Prov:Okay fine!But I'm going to take my AirPods so I can't hear him talk!

Jihyo Prov:Okay!So ima text him back.*texts Kang Daniel*Okay he said he will come in 10 minutes so we should start getting ready!

Y/N Prov:Okay!Ima change in the bathroom.Okay so I don't know what I should wear hmm I think I will wear this!

Y/N Prov:I think it will look good!Ima get my AirPods so I can't hear the shit that Kang Daniel says!Okay ima go open the door a little

Y/N Prov:I think it will look good!Ima get my AirPods so I can't hear the shit that Kang Daniel says!Okay ima go open the door a little.Wait!Oh my I opened it a little and Jihyo was still finding a shirt but she has pants on and I saw her black bra oh my!She looks sexy!Wait!I don't know why I'm thinking this way I shouldn't be liking her...but...she is kinda cute!

Jihyo Prov:I cant find any clean shirt I don't know if Y/N would let me borrow one of her shirts.I think I will go ask her!Hey Y/N can I ask you something?

Y/N Prov:Sure?

Jihyo Prov:Well I was wondering if I could borrow one of your shirts if it's okay?

Y/N Prov:Yeah sure why not Jihyo!

Jihyo Prov:Okay I'll go see your shirts you have!Woah I found this cute Cropped Top hmm.Well I don't really feel like showing my arms so ima use maybe one of her jackets so I could hide my arms!