Part 3 yay :) if you made it this far Congrats!!!

Jihyo Prov:Sorry to ask this but I didn't know you were a lesbian

Y/N Prov:Yeah I am...

Jihyo Prov:Well is it true Kang Daniel is your brother?

Y/N Prov:Yes he is my brother he used to be sooo nice to me and now he hates me tho I don't really care cause I hate him too!

Jihyo Prov:Lol that's funny!So what do you wanna watch?

Y/N Prov:Hmmm I don't know.Well the movies I like to watch are Romance and Action.But I'm in the mood for some Romance if that's okay with you?

Jihyo Prov:Yeah that's okay with me I like Romance too so of course I'd like to watch it with you hehe.*turns on TV*hmm let's watch this one it's called Love At First Sight.I think it will be good movie by the cover let's go ahead and watch it!!!

Y/N Prov:Okay as we watch the movie I suddenly feel something on my shoulder and than I look there and I see Jihyos head on my shoulder she is sleeping. I didn't know she looked cute while sleeping.Wait!What am I thinking that's my brothers girlfriend well I think their dating since he told her to not go that close to me.But she looks cute while sleeping.I grab her blanket and put it on her and than I felt her grab it.Well I guess ima watch the rest of the movie by myself.
                                 The Next Day!!!
Y/N Prov:*Wakes up*Should I wake Jihyo up nah I want her to get her full rest.Woah there is a guitar right there i don't know if it's Jihyos well I know I shouldn't be touching it but I'm play a soft song.

Jihyo Prov:I wake up to this beautiful song and as I just woke up I see what it looks like Y/N playing a guitar *Rubs eyes*It is her!Hey Y/N you know how to play a guitar?

Y/N Prov:Yeah I know how to play a lot of instruments and sorry if I am using it I just miss my guitar it broke years ago but I still remember how to play it!

Jihyo Prov:I didn't know you had talent you know you could be a star with the talent you have!

Y/N Prov:Yeah that's my dream but I don't know from were to start from?

Jihyo Prov:I can help with that!!!I know a guy that can get the Job for you!!!But right now he is not around he is really busy but when I see him I will tell him about you!

Y/N Prov:Okay sure well are you busy Jihyo?

Jihyo Prov:I'm not busy right now I was just gonna hangout with all the Twice members if you like you can come with me I mean you have to come cause I can't leave you by yourself!

Y/N Prov:Okay I will come with you hehe.