Chapter 21

Ellie’s POV 

    Who knew that preparing for a bonding ceremony was so much work? Also I have to admit I’ve kinda become a bridezilla. It’s just that this day means so much to me that I want everything to be perfect and look perfect too. Lucky for me, Gwyneth was the same exact way, and my mom is used to me being a little bratty so they don’t take it to heart and are quick to warn me when I’m getting out of hand. 

    One thing that has been stressing me out a little but is that I don’t have any bridesmaids. Traditionally in a mating between an Alpha and Omega pairing, the bridesmaids are fellow omegas. I know that nowadays that standard has changed, but I really want a more traditional wedding. My siblings are not hurt at all, and they respect my choices. Also they hate getting dressed up, and they have been in so many bonding ceremonies by now that it's getting old for them. I also love my friends, but somehow none of them are omegas. There are a lot of things that bridesmaids, especially the maid of honor, help the bride with in terms of preparing for the ceremony and it’s a little upsetting that I don’t have that. I guess that tradition will have to be compromised.

“Walker?” I looked up at him questioningly

“Oh no. Why are you making that face at me?” He looked like he was ready to run away.

“Will you pretty please with a cherry on top, be my maid of honor?” I fluttered my eyelashes at him and he huffed before nodding solemnly. Ha! I always get what I want in the end. 

    “Ellie, you are very lucky that I love you and you owe me lunch for the rest of your life for this” Walker was currently trying on a bridesmaid dress, and I was trying very hard not to laugh. He looked like he was going to burst out of the dress. 

    “Hey Ellie, we’re here” Ross, Ryan, Luke, and Brandon showed up and they bursted out into laughter when they saw Walker who blushed ten shades of red. 

    “I don’t know why you guys are laughing. You're also my bridesmaids” Their faces paled as one of the workers whisked them off to get changed into matching dresses. I wasn’t actually going to make them wear dresses, but this was great blackmail material. The funniest part was when they started to get really into it and were pretending like they were on a catwalk. I’m happy to say that they never noticed me recording the whole thing. Even August was giggling and clapping his hands at the boys and their insanity. Some of the other customers laughed and complimented them. 

    After messing around and they got dressed back into their actual clothes things got a little more serious. There was a mens section, and we got them all fitted into light pink suits. Our theme was white and baby pink, so they would match wonderfully. As far as I know, Wilbur is wearing a grey suit with a baby pink tie, so we picked out a grey tie for their pink suits. They all looked super handsome. We even got August a little pink suit and grey tie. It was beyond cute. 

    I actually had my dress custom made by Augustine who insisted that he make it for me. It really warmed my heart that he would go to such lengths for me, and they have always made me feel like part of the family. I absolutely love the dress that he made for me. It’s a column or sheath style, and it is white with lace and a train. It fits my body like a glove, but instead of flaring out on the lower leg like a mermaid dress it flows out at my mid to lower thigh. I felt like a queen in it, and when he put the veil on me I burst into tears.  I couldn’t wait until both my dad and C.J saw me. This is something that I’ve dreamed about since I can remember, and I just can’t believe that it’s actually happening. 

    I am beyond nervous. I just finished getting ready, and my dad was about to walk in. When he walked in he put his hands to his face and tears immediately fell from his eyes and he pulled me into a tight hug. I had to try really hard not to ruin my makeup, but I was always daddy’s little boy and my emotions were through the roof.