40. Her F@$%^&( Room?!?!?

Začít od začátku

Yet somehow, he managed to take her heart before he left. I mean she did give it to him, but only pained her even more so. She still loves him. She was still in love with him. So because he had her heart, she lingered around Imuwa empty.

She needed to distract herself.

But not with a rebound. She learned that the first time and will never do it again. She needed to get her mind off of him and was in need of a little change.

So the unthinkable happened.

This bitch cleaned her room.

She organized her scattered shoes neatly into her closet. Whether these piles of clothes ruffled over her floor, she washed them. She tidily folded and hung them in their designated place. She made her bed and laid out her massive plushie collection on the mattress. She even swept her floor that gathered a ball of hair strands she didn't know came out of her head.

All this happened while her Halmeoni, Jungkook, and Jimin watched by the doorframe dumbfounded with their jaws dropped. Never before have they thought this moment would come. Not even with Seojoon did she clean her room.

But this was far beyond their expectations and it concerned them. Sure, she was silent for the past days and miserable but she fucking cleaned her room.

This was serious.

"My Lord." Halmeoni Lim covered her mouth with her frail fingers. They watched Penny mopping her floor blandly.

"Shit, I didn't even know her floor was wood," Jungkook muttered as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"She's really heartbroken." Jimin frowned at the sight of his best friend.

"Halmeoni, can't you talk to her?" The younger boy asked. "Give some womanly advice about this."

"I tried. Every single day." The old lady sighed, knowing that anything she did resulted in nothing. "But she just ends up crying back into her room."

Once she was done mopping, she ignored them. While they pushed themselves aside, she went through them to put the cleaning supplies back under the kitchen sink. They saw the impassive expression on her that never seemed to go away.

"Have you guys talked to her?" Halmeoni questioned. "Maybe she'll listen to you two."

"We'll try." Jimin nodded and Jungkook agreed with him.

"I'm going to make dinner." Her grandmother informed. "Will you two be here for dinner?"

The two boys nodded before she walked away to the kitchen. A quiet Penny dragged her feet back to her room and dropped her body onto her mattress. She clutched her tiger pillow before going into a fetal position.

Her best friends sighed in worry. They walked inside the bedroom, closed the door behind, and sat beside the girl.

"Pencil..." Jimin spoke out. "Come on, you can't keep doing this." He received no answer as she laid staring into space.

"Speak, come on," Jungkook commanded. "I forgot how your annoying ass voice sounds like." He didn't get a reply but he didn't get her to flip him off which was something.

"Okay, we're getting somewhere." The playboy nodded, eyeing plant boy to continue.

The younger boy nodded and complained, "Can you also stop wearing that hoodie? It probably stinks like your damn attitude right now!"

"Fuck off, you dickhead." She said loud and clear as she firmed onto her tiger.

Jimin only smiled. Jungkook always knew how to push her buttons.