"I'm not sure," I answer. "They didn't have one a few months ago. But since they're going to school now, they probably do have one."

"Then we can just call them. Simple."

"Great," I tell him. "Do you have her number?"

"Why would I have her number?"

"Then what makes you think that we would have hers?!" I exclaim.

"Maybe Bruce gave you two her number," he retorts.

"And why would he give us her number when he expects us to be with her the whole time?" Barry points out.

"Good point." Roy scratches the back of his head thinking of something to do. Just then his head snaps up, staring at Barry with a cocked eyebrow. "Why the hell didn't you run after her with your superspeed when she drove off? You could've caught her, or at least be able to follow her."

My eyes widen at Roy's realization. I snap my head to Barry in anger. "Yeah! What the hell Barry?! Why didn't you?! If you did that then we wouldn't have to be standing here, stressing on how the whole Batfamily will end our lives!"

"I didn't have enough energy!" Barry complains. "That's why we were making food in the first place! To fill us with energy!"

"Wait," Roy says. "Did you guys not feed, Demetria?"

"No," I growl. "Because someone decided to spill the sticky, orange chicken sauce all over the floor! And add mouse traps to it!" I exclaim, glaring at Barry.

"Orange chicken?" Roy asks. "You guys struggled with that? Orange chicken has an orange, reddish sauce. Whatever Barry made was brown."

"Don't judge my artistic skills!" Barry argues.

"You guys are fucked," Roy comments.

"Don't you think we know that?!" I exclaim.

"Why don't we just call Bruce and—"

"No!" I scream. "We are not doing that. Do you want to die, Barry?!"

"It's better to do that than finding her in some alley in Gotham, dead!" he says.

"If I was a ten-year-old assassin girl, hungry and bored," Roy says, "where would I go?"

"You're making her sound like some dangerous cannibal," Barry grimaces.

"Well, I don't see you two coming up with an idea!"

"God," I groan, running my hands down my face. "What if she's in danger? She might be beating some random people in some alleyway!"

"I don't think she would do that," Barry says.

"She's a ravenous, hungry demon!" I exclaim. "Of course she's going to do something like that!"

"Alright, Ollie," Roy says, putting a hand on my shoulder. "Let's go into the city and find the kid." He turns his head towards Barry and begins to give directions. "Barry, get something to eat, and start finding Demetria. While you're running around looking for the kid, the baby and I will take your car and find Demetria with it."

"Why the hell am I the baby?!" I say.

"Because you keep complaining," he retorts.

"Well, you don't have a death wish creeping up on you!"

"Relax, Oliver," he says, rolling his eyes. "We're going to find her."

"We better," I say. "And she better be unscathed."

"She won't do anything too dangerous," Barry says. "Right?"

"She probably won't," Roy reassures. "She only does that type of stuff if she's with one of the guys. Well, that's what I think she'll do based on what Jason tells me. She's probably just driving around, looking for a place to eat."