Mountain Tops

Bruce's P.O.V.:

"This isn't a mountain," Jon complains, his posture slouching as he flies through the cold air of the Himalayas. He turns his head to look at me through the Batjet's glass, pursing his lips. "You said the Himalayas was a mountain!"

"It's a mountain range," Tim informs.

"What's the difference?"

"It goes on for a long distance," Jason says, pulling his arms apart to emphasize the distance that it covers.

"A long-distance? Shouldn't the top of it be flat instead of mountains on top of mountains?"

"What makes you think that?" Tim asks.

"I play this game where you can build your own things and craft stuff, and the mountains there aren't like this."

"That's because that's a game," Dick deadpans. "Hey!" Dick exclaims, nearly shattering my eardrums. "How come Hood gets a jetpack and Red and I don't?!"

"Because that's not his," Tim answers. "That's Demetria's."

"I borrowed it," Jason says, shrugging his shoulders. His tone practically giving away his cocky smirk underneath his masked face.

"How are we gonna find this Camden?" Jon asks. "And what does it even look like?"

"Compound," Tim corrects. "And how will we find it, Batman?"

I keep my eyes in front of me, deep in thought. I stay silent, the awkward tension suffocating the people in the jet.

"You're killing us here, Bruce," Dick deadpans.

"You have no clue," Jason deadpans. "Do you."

I stay silent once again, gripping the steering wheel harshly, glaring at the snowy mountain tops in front of me.

"T-That can't be," Jon exclaims. "He's Batman! He knows everything! Right?!" He snaps his head towards me. "Right?"

"Right," I mumble, trying to persuade myself.

"Love the confidence," Jason says sarcastically, boosting away with the jetpack.

"Hey!" Tim yells.

"Goddamnit, Red Hood," I growl, pulling the lever on the dashboard, boosting the engines of the jet, causing us to chase after Jason.

Flying through the sky, Dick slaps his hand on the dashboard. "Jon!" he yells. Dick turns his head, staring behind us. "We left Jon!"

I take my eyes off of Jason and turn my attention to where we, or I, had left Jon. Turning my head, I find Jon flying straight at us at an immense speed. "He's fine."

"We'd be in trouble if he wasn't." Tim sighs out in relief.

"Superman wouldn't do anything to us. Even if he did, he wouldn't be able to do anything life-threatening to us."

"It's not the Big Daddy Blue that we're scared of, B," Dick says, crossing his arms. "It's the Big Mama Blue. Now she's a different story."

Tim nods his head in agreement, his face slightly paleing at the thought of Jon's mother.

"He's not wrong," Jason says, speaking through the com-link.

"Hood," Dick says through the link. "Come back over here."

"Why? You guys can keep up. Besides, I wanna see the limits of this thing."

"We might miss something important!"