Chapter 47

85 FRICKIN VOTES IN LIKE ERR 8 HOURS??

INSANE MUCH??

GOD I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TOOOOOOOOOOOOO

rgaffney404

You made me giggle :)

90 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER :D

GET TO IT!!!

Btw, chapter 47, 48 & then epilogue.

Considering a sequel.

PLEASE COMMENT, AND SAY WHICH CHARACTERS YOU'D LIKE THE SEQUEL TO BE ABOUT AND WHYYYYY;)

AND AND AND

I'M HOPING TO GET THIS STORY PUBLISHED TOO EEEEEK!!!!!

Chapter 47

Real Life Snow White

Lizzie POV

The last thing I remember was fainting on the cold crisp tiles of the bathroom floor, watching Dean on the phone, pacing around the floor..

That's when unconsciousness hit me.

That's when I gave in to the darkness.

Nothing pierced my protective bubble for eternity, until a broken scream filled my ears,

"LIZZIE! DON'T YOU FUCKING GIVE UP! NOT ON ME!"

Even with the sweat word, the voice was the voice of an angel; one that not only brought me back from darkness, but woke my wolf who started bounding around my numb mind.

As much as I wanted to though, I couldn't manage to bring myself fully above the sea of night.

I was stuck in limbo; I could hear and feel, but I couldn't talk, smell or move.

I could hear how Dean felt when he first met me, how much he needed me..

But something called to me,

"My snow white.."

I then felt warmth on my lips; warmth, succulent and addictive warmth wake me from my slumber, and I was able to move again.

"Dean.." I managed to croak, "Dean."

"Shit! Lizzie! Baby, open your eyes!" Dean exclaims, "please baby!?"

With a lot of effort, and a flutter of my eyelids, they open and stare into Dean's big brown eyes.

"Dean.." I whisper again, tears filling my eyes as I remember why I was in hospital, "I'm so sorry!"

"Don't you dare apologise! None of this was your fault!" He scolds me.

"Where's Holden?" I whisper, "we need to talk."

The worries and fears mount up in my tiny little brain and I'm soon dealing with a headache.

"We can all talk later. Right now, the doctors need to check you over ok?" Dean replies, calm, cool and collected as ever.

I nod my answer and I'm soon being prodded and poked by a competent doctor.

~*~

I'm propped up in the uncomfortable- too hard- hospital bed, with Dean and Holden sat either side of me.

Dean won't even spare a glance at Holden; I know that whatever happened hasn't made their relationship any better.

"Why? Why Holden? When I needed you, you weren't there! When I wanted your comfort, you refused to give it to me.