Chapter 41

This chapter is dedicated to wishfulimagimation for her amusing comment. 

Made me smile.

Long chapter.. Didn't wanna put the wedding off anymore.

75 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER!!

It's frickin freezing and I could be in bed, so thank me I stayed on my sofa to type this up. 

You owe me one!!

RIGHT BEFORE YOU START, PLEASE NOTE THAT TWO CHAPTERS ARE SET TO PRIVATE. TO READ THEM, YOU MUST DELETE THE STORY, FOLLOW ME AND THEN READD. THIS ISN'T FOR MY BENEFIT; I DIDN'T DO THIS FOR FANS. IT'S THE WAY WATTPAD IS WITH EXPLICIT CHAPTERS. 

PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ABUSIVE INBOXES BECAUSE THE WAY THIS IS SET. I DO NOT APPRECIATE IT. DO AS I HAVE INSTRUCTED AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO VIEW THE CHAPTERS WITH NO BOTHER. I HAVE ALSO POSTED THE LINKS TO THE PRIVATE CHAPTERS ON THE CHAPTERS BEFORE AND AFTER THOSE THAT ARE PRIVATE FOR YOUR BENEFIT.
Chapter 29: http://www.wattpad.com/8620656

Chapter 42: http://www.wattpad.com/9153707

 ********Chapter 42 is private, link here: http://www.wattpad.com/9153707*********

Chapter 41

Pachelbel's Canon

Holden POV

Last night was the worst nights' sleep ever known to man! 

I was alone in a cold bed. 

Neither my wolf nor I liked it. 

Very unsettling to lay alone after you've shared a bed with two others for quite some time.

Damn wedding traditions!

The only good thing to perk up my mood is that..  

TODAY IS THE DAY! 

I'm finally getting married!

I know it's usually the girls that jump up and down with glee, but I'd been imagining this day for so long. 

It feels beyond surreal that its finally here.

I hop out of bed, don a pair of sweats and a T-shirt and head downstairs.

I help sort out the final decorations and flower arrangements for the after party; I slept at the pack house along with Dean so Lizzie has the house with her few friends she has made to get ready without jinxing all these stupid wedding curses.

I didn't get why I couldn't see my woman before our wedding?! 

I might have to do some research on that one! 

It seems a little bizarre.

Here we go, this is where the shit comes from; I sit at my computer and read the passage aloud, 

"During the time when arranged marriages were custom, the betrothed couple wasn't allowed to see each other before the wedding at all. The wedding symbolized a business deal between two families (romantic, huh?), and a father would have been pleased for his daughter to marry a man from a rich, land-owning family. But he also feared that if the groom met the bride before the wedding and thought she wasn't attractive, he'd call off the wedding, casting shame onto the bride and her family. Therefore, it became tradition that the bride and groom were only allowed to meet at the wedding ceremony so that the groom did not have the opportunity to change his mind. And that veil the bride wears? Its original purpose was also to keep the groom from finding out what the bride looked like until the last possible minute, when it was too late to back out of the transaction."