Chapter 45

And here is the next instalment!

Not long to go before the story is over!

Sob sob!

This chapter is dedicated to.. LibertyRought

You made me giggle!

:)

85 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER!

Chapter 45

Overwhelmed & Understated

Dean POV

I hate HATE not sleeping with Lizzie.. Neither myself nor my wolf sleep well, we are uncomfortable, stressed and upset.

I wish Lizzie gave us the chance to talk last night!

Holden and I could've explained what our plan was for the boys.. And our future children with education.

Whenever we tried to discuss the matter on our honeymoon, Lizzie would snap at us, saying things like, 'I don't wanna deal with pack stuff! It's our honeymoon! Give it a rest.'

And even now, she won't let us discuss the matter at hand.

There is a baby involved!

We can't over stress Lizzie, but given her current mood- we aren't doing a great job.

Great mates we are.

I wake up early, and get ready for work, though I don't want to go.

Dark blue dress shirt, grey pinstriped trousers, my smart shoes, a light blue tie and Lizzie's favourite (and my favourite) dark blue suit jacket.

Hopefully it might soften her up a little.

As I take the stairs, two at a time, towards the kitchen, I can hear sniffles and a hoarse voice,

"Come on boys. Just try and eat? I can't handle you fighting me this morning."

Oh crap, she's really upset isn't she?

I'm not going to take no for an answer; Lizzie is going to hear this.

"Dada." That's not Declan.. Deacon is calling out for Holden.

'He's at work baby boy, you'll see him later." Lizzie sniffs.

What the fuck is Holden playing at?

What's up with him?

I'm gonna toot my horn later at that fucking idiot!

I enter the kitchen and Lizzie turns to face me; her usually reserved and calm face is swollen, red and blotchy, tears streaming down her face.

"Baby?" I whisper painfully.

Lizzie just bows her head in submission, reverting to her former persona, "I'm sorry." She whispers back, "I'm so sorry." And her knees buckle.

I jump into action and grab her up into my arms; Lizzie winces in pain.

"What's going on baby girl?" I ask, starting to freak.

Instead of telling me, Lizzie just cuddles closer and sobs loudly.

At that, I shuffle my phone from my pocket and call work,

"Joe, cover for me. I'm not in today."

Pretty quickly I've called my sister, Jessica to come babysit so I can care for Lizzie.

Before I put all my concentration on her, I text Holden,

'I don't know what you've done man but you're in a lot of shit.