Chapter 44

Positive response once again, my lovelies!!!

:)

This chapter is dedicated to...

Ninjawomen

Giggle worthy comment!

:)

80 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER SO GET CLICKING ;)

Xxx

Chapter 44

Back to Life, Back to Reality

Lizzie POV

Not that I wanted to leave the comforts and sleep in my mates arms, I am forced up and out of the car, back from the airport.

Home.

First point of call, my boys!

I have to see them!

Don't get me wrong, the honeymoon was LUSH but I spent everyday thinking about them.

I wonder about their development, eating habits and if they've said any new words.

What am I to expect?

These two boys are wolves, which ensures they grow faster than human children; the average 6 month old wolf equivalents to a 12 month old human baby.

Declan is the spit of his dad, while Deacon is more like me, with a hint of Holden.

It's lovely to see..

We walk up the pathway to the pack house and I bound inside, followed by my mates and rush through, following the scent of my boys.

Finding them, they're sat in high chairs.. Feeding themselves?

Holy crap!

"Mummmmmaaaaaa!" Deacon sees me first.

Declan turns and practically gawps at me, "Muma?" He gasps.

The way the boys are behaving is almost comical.

It's as though an angel has just entered, not their mum!

"Hiya baby boys!" I smile softly and blow a kiss on each of their chubby cheeks. This motherly action makes them giggle incessantly.

"Oh I missed you!" Dean pushes in and grabs Declan out of the high chair, behaving like a typical smitten daddy.

Sharing a long cuddle with his child, Dean looks over at me with a loving smile.

'I love you' he mouths.

I just smile.

Holden gives Deacon a quick kiss before rushing off to handle pack matters.

I know he's busy but it does hurt when he hasn't seen his child in two weeks and all he does is go off to work!

I'll have to confront him this evening.

I'm not letting this go!

He's a dad firstly, Alpha second.

I couldn't care less that I'm Luna; my sons are my number one responsibility and I've spent the entire honeymoon thinking about my boys and how they were doing.

I knew Dean was doing the same as he voiced it numerous times but I not once heard Holden mention his child in conversation!

Does he even care about Deacon?

~*~

Two sleeping boys back at our house, dinner made and Dean following me around like a lost puppy, not even concerning himself with work until tomorrow.