Chapter 6: You're On

Start from the beginning

My eyes widen a fraction. "They're um, good. And no, I am actually pre-med so mainly focusing on Biology right now." I nervously tuck a strand of brown hair behind my ear.

"Gotcha doctor major. That's cool."

I nod and she sits down next to me tugging down her skirt. I twiddle my thumbs unsure what else I could say and she holds out a beer to me.

"No, thank you," I chirp nicely.

She shrugs and picks her own back up and starts cheering for the game. When Sebastien shoots a couple of balls successively, she leaves my side to run over and kiss him on the mouth. My eyes immediately stray to my right and catch Jamie currently making out with Tyler. I avert my attention again and decide to give up on being any more social. I think I did my fair share tonight.

I tuck into my chair and watch Bash play silently cheering in my head for him. Within twenty minutes, he wins and I take that as my cue to leave. I cautiously wander back to Jamie's side who thankfully stopped kissing Tyler.

"Hey, did you want to go back to the dorm together?" I ask rocking on my heels.

She swiftly makes eye contact with Tyler and swirls back to me. "So I am going to Tyler's place, we were just about to leave. Want us to drop you off?"

"Oh, okay. Um, no that's fine." I shake my head. "I'll just take an Uber."

"What? Are you sure?" She squints at me.

"Yeah, really," I answer fervently. I really prefer not to be in their Uber while they are all over each other.

"Okay, please let me pay it for you though and text me when when you get home safely," she replies.

"Okay, thanks Jamie. Text me too!" I wave and start walking toward the direction of Bash. I was hoping to say goodbye, but he is surrounded by a crowd of people. I catch his eye across the way and offer him a little goodbye wave. As I make my way forward, he jogs over before I can fully walk past him.

"You going?" he says quizzically his eyes glittering from the excitement of the game.

"Yeah, I'm ordering an Uber now." I start pulling up the app on my phone typing in my address.

His eyebrows shoot up. "Alone? No." He shakes his head. "Come on, I'll drive you home. You know I didn't drink anything tonight."

"No really, I am fine. I am a big girl, I can get a ride by myself," I remark stubbornly.

"Yeah, but I don't mind. It's a free ride and you won't have to wait," he tells me persuasively and he smirks. "Don't worry I'll even drive you in my car, not my bike." I gaze up at him considering his invitation. He gives me a questioning look and I concede unable to resist.

"Alright fine, thank you," I say and he grins ear to ear spinning his car keys around his fingers. "Wait, what about Britt?" I ask.

"Oh right. Hold on." He jogs over to her and he returns shorten with her. "Ready?" He asks and I nod my head and we follow into his black mustang.

"So how was it? We didn't even hang out which is ridiculous," he tells me starting up the ignition as I buckle myself into the backseat, and Britt fumbles with the music in the car.

I pause considering. "It wasn't the worst thing," I respond reluctantly.

"Interesting... Does that mean you will come to more?" he says suggestively.

I laugh. "I think I am good for now, but I appreciate the offer." I catch him devilishly grinning through the mirror. We pull up to my dorm entrance and I open my door offering my thanks to them both.

"Of course. 7 good for tomorrow?" Bash questions me.

I smile at the idea. "Sure! See you then."

"Night Emma." I walk up the steps flashing my ID to get through the doors. I text Jamie that I'm home, wipe off my makeup, and snuggle into my bed. I double-check that all my backup alarms are set for tomorrow and a Snapchat notification interrupts me. A 'Luka Parks' friend request pops up. I giggle out loud. How did he manage to figure out my username?

****author's note*Thank you a ton for continuing with the story 💕💕 I appreciate each & every one of you so much!! Next chapter I posted celebrities that I envision as the characters

***
*author's note*
Thank you a ton for continuing with the story 💕💕 I appreciate each & every one of you so much!! Next chapter I posted celebrities that I envision as the characters. P.S. Don't forget to vote please ;)

Have a lovely day/night!