THREE

KIM SUA POV

I groaned in annoyance before lifting up one of my boxes and taking to the elevator. After a tiring journey, I had finally reached my apartment in Seoul. All I had to do was make it look good.

I placed the box down on the floor of the elevator before clicking on my floor number. Wiping off the sweat from my forehead, I felt exhaustion wash over me. I only had 4 more boxes to bring and then I could get on with cleaning.

The elevator door finally opened and I picked up the box before walking to my apartment door. On the way there, I saw my shoelaces undone and groaned in annoyance. As I was thinking about what to do, I bumped into someone causing the box to fall out my hands and all the items scatter around on the floor.

I stood up in anger before shouting.
"Oi! You! Don't fucking walk away and help me! Your the one who bumped into me!" I shouted. But the unknown man didn't do anything and just left in the elevator.

I slumped down against a door before running my hands through my hair in annoyance. Could this day get any worse?
And he's such a fucking jerk. How could that dude just walk away after bumping into me?

As I was cussing him out in my head, the door to the apartment suddenly opened causing me to fall back.

"Oh my god, are you okay?"