TWO

Kim Sua POV

Currently, I was on the train, tapping away at my phone. Just as I was about to beat my high score on crossy roads, my friend Aeri texted me.

Aeri: bro I have bad news

Sua: what happened?

Aeri: I won't be able to help you move
:(

Aeri: my mom grounded me again

Sua: girl istg. I need to talk to your mum. She has a grounding problem

Aeri: pls do. She grounds me 24/7 😔

Sua: lmfaooo. ok I'm gonna go now. come visit me when your free.

Aeri: ok :)

I went back to playing on my phone. Aeri was my friend since high school. She eventually had to move to Seoul but we still talked to each other everyday. Luckily we were both going to the same university in Seoul so we would be able to meet each other once again. She was supposed to help me move but looks like I'm supposed to do it myself.

Unusually, today the train was quite empty so I had an empty seat next to me.

The train stopped at the other station to let more people in. I was just sitting there minding my own business until a man sat next to me. Not thinking much of it, I carried on entertaining myself with the games on my phone.

But as I was doing my stuff, I felt a hand on my thigh. I looked up and saw the man facing the other way with his hand on thigh. I removed it, feeling slightly uncomfortable.

But this motherfucker did it again.

Clenching my jaw, I harshly grasped his hand and moved it away.

And of course, he did it again.

I gave him one more chance but the poor guy blew it and repeated his disgusting action.

Quickly, I devised a plan in my head and smirked. I carefully stood up and sent him a seductive look before walking to the bathroom. I gave him the signal to come in.

This dumbass believed it and sent me the same seductive look.

I walked into the bathroom and waited for him. A few seconds later, I heard the door open and saw him. He immediately locked the door and walked to me, trapping me between his arms.

"Can my baby be a Dom?" He whispered into my ear. I smirked and pushed him onto the closed toilet seat.

"It gonna make you scream till your begging for me to stop." I said staring straight into his eyes.

And then I kicked him in his balls.
I carried on beating the fuck out of him until I grew tired.

"I told you that you were going to beg me to stop. Next time, don't fucking violate a woman's privacy." I said before leaving him bruised and beaten up in the bathroom.