14~Marcus~14

Sitting down in our personal study I wanted to do more research about what my gorgeous mate is, An Empath.

I opened the first book: Immortal beings by Gilderoy Lockhart. Just as I opened the book Melanie came skipping in. "That book won't have anything, He'll just be boasting about his lame life and taking credit for other peoples winnings" Melanie walked in sitting on my lap, her back straighter than she is.

"What do you wanna know?" She asked arching a brow.

"How many Empaths are there?"

"One hundred and twelve human ones- no wait one hundred and thirteen one was just born" She answered and i chuckled. She had already explained that she could feel when a new Empath was born because she was blessed by a goddess named Lilith, giving her extra 'powers'.

For another fifteen minutes I asked questions and she awnsered to the beat of her ability. It was cute seeing her bite her lip whilst thinking or go cross eyed when she was born.

We stopped talking about things that actually mattered and we just started being silly.

I haven't felt like this for such a long time. Didyme was not my mate. Obviously. But she was still the last to make me feel like this.

Soon it was eleven pm and Melanie snuggled into my chest wrapping her arms around my waist and hair.

"Goodnight Mia Cara" I kissed her head.

....

I live you guys so much. I'm so sorry it's not linger but I've been having a lot of writer's block in  alot of my books but I'm trying to spit out updates. Thank you for reading my note.