8~Melanie~8

"Wait so we're going to Italy?"

"Yes get ready! Come on!" Alice urged.

I changed into something comfortable, since we would be in a plane.

I changed into my pink and blue 'Crybaby' sweatshirt that I made myself, and blue leggings. I packed a small carry on, making sure to bring a thermos full of hot coca, which was spiked with my meds.

As she entered Alice's car, I noticed Bella in the front seat, completely calm, but as soon as Alice got close she started acting panicked.

"Hey, Bella, may be you should sit in the back with Mel, !maybe she'll calm your nerves"

"Yeah, yeah, T-That's a good idea" She stuttered and twitched as she sat right. Beside. Me. Like, bitch, theres a seat right there...

The drive to the airplane was full of quiet struggling to get out of Bella's grip. Jesus she's strong... The plane ride was much better, mainly because I say in the window seat and Alice sat in between me and Bella, so she wasn't near all the humans she wasn't use too, and so, if needed I could restrain her.

...

"He's at the clock tower go!"

As Bella ran off and Alice parked, I remembered something.

"Doesn't some big coven live here in Volterra?" Alice nodded but sprayed silent for the first time in her life.
...
"We wouldn't want to cause a scene no would we?"

"Of course not"

"Aro sent me to see what's taking so long" a beautiful voice spoke.

I wanted so bad to look at her, but I fought all urges, I had a bad feeling in my chest. It was warm and mad me feel weird. I don't like it.

"Sister you went for one and brought back two, and two halves

"Sister you went for one and brought back two, and two halves..."

'bitch. You started as a human so... Your the half sick for brain's Edward snorted.

For some reason it hurt to insult him, Once again I got the bad feeling. Honestly, I don't even know if it's a bad or good feeling...

This is so fucked up.