4~Melanie~4

Edweirdo and his new girlfriend Bella, walked down the stairs. It was Bella's birthday. "You look amazing Bella" Alice said cheerfully.

We started giving out gifts all until Emmett handed her an empty box. He said it was already installed on her car before starting to dis it, however she turned him done. It was my turn.

"I noticed you didn't have any friendship bracelets, and I like to make them so I made you one" that was a lie. Alice told me that because I was good at making them I should make her one. Tanya it.

"Aw! Thanks Melanie!" she gave me a tight big before backing away. "Your skin is warm..."

"I'm not a vampire" my response was simple and it completely shut her down. It was time for the next present.

"Ouch." She held up her finger.

"Paper cut" she said as if it was a normal occurrence. Dumbass.

Then shit not the fan. Not literally.
......................................
I helped Bella up reluctantly, and brought her to Carlisle's office. It was the first time I had gone in there since... Well your not dumb you can figure it out

"So. Mel, what are you anyway?" she asked and I started wiping away the blood waiting for dad to come in.

"Lets just say I'm a human with Psychic Abilities" Bella nodded, obviously not totally understanding but not really caring.

"Can you stay in here?" She asked urgently as I turned to leave as my dad entered.

"Why? It's not like Carlisle will hurt you" I stated with a brow cocked.

"I know it's just..." she trailed off. I rolled my eyes and sat back down.