17~Third~17

In honor of 200 followers❤❤❤
I give you...

Chapter 17.

The calm didn't last long for Melanie and her mates. It all started going wrong in just a few days. "Why should we let her go alone?" Caius asked enraged.

"Calm brother. This is her family, they will take care of her." As i told him as Melanie walked into the room.

"Dear, Your family asked if you wanted to go see them?" Marcus calmy asked. Melanie thought about it. I don't want to see Alice or Edward. Or bella... But what about Rosie and Jas Jas? Or Emmett and Esme. Or what about Carlisle... "I'll go..." She responded finally.

Jane and Alec looked scared and Caius was irritated. As I was smiling widley, Marcus on the other hand was smiling calmly.

...

Jane kissed Melanie last as she was about to board her jet

Jane kissed Melanie last as she was about to board her jet. Private of course, it should bring her to forks in eight to ten hours. As Melanie boarded, the kings, jane, and Alec smiled towards her, waving goodbye.

"So which guards are going down to watch her?" Alec asked the kings as they smirked.

"Get felix, demetri, Kenna, and Mariki ready." Aro. told a lower guard who nodded before scurrying off.
...

Landing
.
Melanie landed at Seattle Airport, readying herself to make a sudden appearance at her old home. She didn't have time to even walk out of the airport however as she was startled as Edward appeared in front of her.

"Edward-"

Edward took her hand roughly and dragged her into his silver volvo.

"This isn't the way home-" Melanie gasped as Edward put a knife into her heart. "I'll see you soon Melanie..." The last thoughts running through her mind were simply: Klaus Mikaelson much?

...

Melanie woke up, the cold air whipping across her fragile, tattoo-covered body. As Melanie regained her memories she realized she was naked, tied up, and...

A vampire.