19~Melanie~19

Hi...
I low-key hate my old writing and this chapter was written over the course of 3 months.
Super slow updates
I'm So Sorry
:)
.............

My heart was beating a mile a minute before I jolted up. I could hardly breath in the vacant room I seemed to be in.

It was a dream- a nightmare. It was a nightmare.

Abruptly, the door slammed opened which caused me to huddle to the back of the bed I was laying in. Jane Stood there, before appearing right beside me and taking me into her arms.

"Angel!" I was hyperventilating and tears were flowing freely out of my eyes, and Jane kept me in her arms for a few more minutes.

She looked at me and wiped tears away with her thumbs before picking me up and putting me on her hip and taking me to the king's room.

She was whispering sweet nothings in my ear and glared at any passerby. My sobbing had calmed down slightly and now I was silently sniffling.

It felt so real...

She placed me on the my mates bed and Caius, Marcus, and Aro rushed to my side. I usually would feel uncomfortable with so many people around but like clockwork, I always felt safe around my mates.

Without realizing what was happening, I noticed Aro started backing away, he looked like he was fuming. I remembered his ability and cowered away from Jane and Caius' touch.

He's mad at me. He must be mad at me.

Marcus was at Aros side in a second, whispering something incoherent that seemed to bring Aro to a realization because before I knew it, Aro was cradling me like a doll.

"I'm so sorry i didn't mean to scare you mia amore. I only was angered by what I saw, not by you at all." I noticed Demetri and Felix had walked in the room, seemingly talking to Jane to figure out what's wrong.

And for the night I sobbed my little heart out. I cried for myself and for others. I cried until I could fill a pool over big things and little things, surrounded by the comfort of my mates.
...

This is horrible I'm so sorry
(

P.s. Demetri and Felix aren't her mates, just concerned guards)