18~Various~18

I'm updating because someone added this to a reading list called 'Its gonna be a while till it's updated' or something like that, so here y'all go:

.
.
.

Melanie

The itching tingle In My throat was getting unbearable. Edward Haas just been sitting In front of me not saying word, and neither was I.

Edward stood up and walked towards me, grabbing one of my breasts and checking it out. I felt disgusting. I felt violated.

I felt betrayed.

I trusted Edward with my life, he was my brother. How could be do this?

Jane
"Master, We need to go Forks. Right now..." I barged into the throne room, Aro stood up and flashed over to me, taking my hand before closing his eyes.

I was sitting in my bedroom playing in my phone. Melanie had taught us how to use phones earlier this week and I was fiddling around with it now.

Suddenly I got an email.

To:  Jane.V.0000@gmail.com
From: Allie.Pixie.Princess @gmail.com
Subject: Get to Forks Now!
Hello jane, This is Alice Cullen, you need to get to Forks as soon as possible!!! Go to 13 Dinerrik Road Edward has Melanie. Don't be mad at mean because I can't do anything- why are you still reading? Go!!!!
-Alice

Caius
Next thing we all knew, we were on our way to Forks going at least 510 miles per hour on our private jet.

1981: Choke him with his own intestines and organs before allowing his head to pop of and burning it.

"Brother..." Marcus spoke warily. "What are you thinking of?" I sighed before going back to by thoughts.

1982: make him choke on ink before stabbing a pen through his throat.

"Brother!" As I interuppted. I growled at him and he backed away. "Melanie will be okay. She is strong and smart."

 Melanie "Why are you doing this?" I asked weakly he just smirked and finished tying up my hands above my head

Melanie
"Why are you doing this?" I asked weakly he just smirked and finished tying up my hands above my head. He pulled down his pants as I dry sobbed.

He slammed his (tiny) member inside of me and moaned loudly, he grabbed my breasts and pulled me closer to him. "Y-your... T-iny"

And those were my last words before i passed out.

(She ain't dead yet btw)