Chapter 34: Troll Magic

🌨Elsa's Pov🌨
"Your majesty, born with the powers or cursed?"
"Born and there getting stronger."

The troll, uh- GrandPabbie, I think his name was signaled for mama to show him Anna. She bent down and he put his hand on her forehead.

"You are lucky it wasn't her heart, the heart is not so easily changed but the head can be persuaded."
"Do what you must?"
"I recommend we remove all magic, even memories of magic to be safe. And since Elsa has the same powers as Jack, she can not know about him either. But don't worry, I'll leave the fun."

I watched as Anna's memories of her, Jack, and I changing from inside to outside and Jack disappearing from all of them.

"She will be okay." GrandPabbie said as Anna smiled when he put the memories back in her head
"But she won't remember I have powers?" I ask
"It's for the best." Papa says as I look at my hands
"Remove my magic, too! Please!"
"I'm sorry, little snow. That I cannot do. Your powers are a part of you.
"But I'm afraid of what I'll do!"
"Listen to me Elsa, your power will only grow. There is beauty in it but also great danger. You must learn to control it or fear will be your enemy and death its consequence."

I gasped and held onto Jack.

"No, we'll protect her she can learn to control it I'm sure. We'll reduce the staff, we'll limit her contact with people and keep her powers hidden from everyone... including Anna.

Father took Anna into his arms and we went back to the horses. Father took Anna back to the castle and mama and I went on a little adventure before returning home. I didn't know what was going to happen. Anna was one of the only people I could be my true self around and now she didn't even know the most important thing about me.