Chapter 12: La Push

Start from the beginning

"You want your blood singer?" Emmett muses.

Rosalie scoffs and shoves him. "No. But I want him safe."

"And he will be, babe," Emmett says. "Caleb is as safe as Rae is."

Rosalie nods. "Thanks, Em. I love you," she says as she turns to face Emmett, looking up into his eyes.

"I love you, too, Rose," Emmett replies and he kisses her gently. "Let's get to class."
⚪️⚪️⚪️▫️▫️▫️⚪️⚪️⚪️

Raelynn finds herself sitting with Jessica, Bella, Mike, Tyler, Angela, and Eric without Caleb at lunch today. Caleb is sitting with a few other jocks from his grade.

"Wanna come down to La Push with us after school?" Eric asks Rae. "We're catching waves and there's whale watching."

"I'd love to," Rae replies. "I haven't had a chance to go down to the reservation yet."

"Great!" Eric enthuses.

Bella enters the cafeteria, she glances at Edward - who completely ignores her existence. She sighs and she goes to her table. She puts her bag down in the chair beside Rae's, surprised to see Raelynn sitting there without Caleb.

"La Push, baby, you in?" Eric asks Bella.

"Am I supposed to know what that means?" Bella asks.

"La Push beach down on the Quiluete reservation," Mike explains from where he's sitting, on top of a table beside Tyler. "We're all going down after school. There's a major swell coming in."

"And I don't just surf the internet," Eric musics as he stands up to pretend to side; Mike does, too, but Tyler pulls him down.

"Eric, you stood up once... on a foam board," Jessica says with a small laugh.

"La Push," Eric repeats as he sits down and he does a funny hand motion. "It's La Push."

"Okay, I'll go if you stop saying that," Bella says before she walks over to the salad bar.

"I'm so excited," Rae muses.

"Yay, some time with Rae!" Jessica cheers sarcastically, making Rae roll her eyes before she moves to sit beside Tyler and they talk about surfing, which she plans to do.
⚪️⚪️⚪️▫️⚪️⚪️⚪️

"Told you I had an extra board," Tyler muses as he hands Raelynn a brown surfboard with some blue floral design on it.

"And I have an extra wetsuit," Jessica adds, walking behind Rae and zips her up. "Do me up?"

Raelynn nods in agreement before Jessica turns around. Rae zips her up.

"Bella!"

Rae sees a boy walking up with three more.

"Caleb!" Rae calls and she wokf whisktes.

"Oh, don't start," Caleb muses and he hugs his sister, making the three others to look at them oddly. "This is my sister, Raelynn. Rae, this is Sam, Jacob, and Embry. Mom's dating Jacob's dad."