As I pass by the hallway where Ashton has hung our pictures, a particular one catches my attention. It's the picture mom has taken when Ashton came to pick me for our Senior Prom.

I was grinning at the camera while Ashton was staring down at me. A smile was playing in the corner of his lips. And the look in his eyes-

If this is not true love, then I don't know what else is.

We've been through hell and back in the last couple of years. Ashton and I were lucky enough to go to the same college unlike most of our friends. But after graduating from college, I've been moving from job to job, city to city, until I finally got this job offer in Texas where Ashton settled after college to complete his degrees. I didn't think we would be able to continue our relationship like this, but Ashton was very supportive the whole time.

Grace was finally able to gain her courage before the senior year ended and asked Owen out. What surprised us most was Owen didn't even blink an eye before saying yes.

It's amazing how we still have good connections with everyone and have to get-togethers at least a few times a year. Even Cora and Asher join us sometimes.

After we graduated from high school, Tristan, Promy, and Bonnie ran the newspaper committee. More students started to join in, especially after Emery, Ashley, and their friends were arrested. The committee is now more popular than ever.

Derek kept his words and never crossed paths with me or Ashton again. No one knows where he went after graduating from high school. As for his delinquent friends, nobody ever heard from them after they were released from juvie. The Garrett twins went back to school the next year, but the rest others are still MIA.

Sue opens the door and reveals Ashton and Miles, standing behind them are Grace and Owen.

Grace squeals and hugs Sue. "I'm so glad to finally meet you. Miles talks about you all the time." Her rainbow-colored hair bounces as she jumps up and down.

Taylor Swift inspires her a lot.

Both Miles and Sue turn red. Miles introduces Sue to everyone and we move to the living room.

Grace comes over and hugs me, or tries to. Hugging is a real challenge with her seven-month pregnant belly. Yes, she is pregnant. Both she and Owen had moved in together after graduating from college. They also decided to settle down in Texas so now four of us can spend more time together than others.

Grace's eyes fall on my ring. "You haven't given me the details yet."

I look across the room and my eyes meet Ashton's. He's grinning ear to ear.

Owen nudges him. "When's the wedding?" He asks. "Remember I'll be your best man, not Nyako or Miles."

"Well, the list of applicants is long, but I'll try to put your name somewhere in the list," Ashton tells him. "Buy me dinner sometimes and I will try to put your name in the top 20."

Owen puts a hand over his heart dramatically, making the rest of us laugh.

"What're you guys doing here at ten in the morning?" I ask them. "The invitation was for the dinner party."

Owen gasps again. "See babe? Told ya we aren't welcomed here," he fake sobs. "Is this how you plan to repay our friendship?"

I roll my eyes. Drama king. I still have no idea how he managed to major in Chemicals and survived four years in college without blowing the lab. And let's not bring up the hotshot company where he works as an academic researcher.

"Well, if you guys are planning to starve all day, not that I will mind, more for Sue and me," Miles says holding up the takeout bags.

Owen immediately stops throwing tantrums and grins, taking the bags from Miles. "Thanks, dude, I'm sick of Grace's cooking."