The Theory

Name: Kiara Olive White.

Project Name: HIGH SCHOOL SURVIVAL THEORY.

Introduction: Life is never easy. Specially when you're a high schooler. You can never know when your life is about to go up. And you 'especially' can never know when it's about to go down. And high school is the worst of them. High school is like a mirror house. It shows false illusions to confuse teenagers and divert them from the purpose of life.

As most goes through a certain stage of life, which is also known as adolescence, at this time, sometimes teenagers aka high schoolers go too far and make some choices that they end up regretting later.

If the person turns out to be very lucky, they do not have to suffer that long. Afterlife is always ready to welcome them prematurely.

Jokes aside, high school life is the most important time of one's life as the action of this age holds ones rest of the future.

So what shall one to do to avoid outcome of the hit of high school life? Is there no way to avoid horrible fate?

The answer is yes, there is. Not one but hundreds of them. But of course, one person doesn't have to make all those hundreds of choices. They just have to pick the right one and strive for it.

However, it's not easy to survive in high school without getting into trouble. It requires a lot of sacrifices. But I can assure you that the outcome will be worthwhile.

All you need to survive high school is a mentor. Or at least a guide. And I, Kiara Olive White, will be at your service to help you to survive high school.

And who'll be there to assist me?

Well, it's what that will help me to survive high school. And that is my High School Survival Theory:

 And that is my High School Survival Theory:

Methodology:

🍀 01: Get over your teeny-self. Life is a lot more than that.

🍀02: Don't mess with the cheerleaders. The experiment never turned out well. also, stay away from the 'Populars'.

🍀03: Don't get into boy dramas.

🍀04: Never get drunk. Do not go to any high school party at any cost.

🍀05: Do not become the center of all gossip.

🍀06: Don't loose your pets. Moms aren't easy to manage afterward even though they never liked that pet in the first place.

🍀07: Try to be nice to everyone. Even with that Nose picking Jack.

🍀08: Do not stay up all night for reading some really good book. No matter how tempting it is.️

🍀09: Make sure Miles stays alive to see his graduation day at least.

🍀10: Stay away from Ashton Fucking Fellan.

🍀

🍀

(Ongoing)

Result: Experiment ongoing.

Conclusion: Experiment ongoing.

Comments: I must say, it's not easy to maintain all the rules at the same time. But I am as confident as a bird is about flying in the open sky that I'll be able to reach my destination with the help of my survival theory.

Footnote: Pardon my teenage self who tried to add some gravity in her words but, of course, failed miserably :D

📸

Welcome to my very second book High school survival theory. This book is very precious to me and I couldn't wait to share it with you guys. So vote and comment a lot to show this book your love.

Criticisms and pointing out my errors are welcomed but plagiarism is not.

Also, what's your thought about Kiara's survival theory? Do you believe Kiara will be able to follow it till the end?