The secret

(Longer chapter)

4 months later

Lan xichens pov:

"I have to tell someone" Lan xichen thought you himself, he nervously played with his thumbs and pacing around his room.

"I can tell Wangji and Wei ying right?" He whispered to himself. He plucked up the courage and walked over to Lan wangji and Wei wuxians room.

Lan Xichen took a deep breathe and knocked on their door, the door opened slowly

"ahhh Lan xichen its good to see you" Wei ying smiles

"Is this a bad time, I can come back" Lan xichen said looking down

"No no, this isn't a bad time come in" wei wuxian Let's Lan xichen walk inside the room, Lan wangji is sitting at the desk writing something.

Wei wuxian went and sat on the bed crossing his legs, Lan xichen took a deep breathe, the other two measles immediately knew he was nervous Lan wangji went and sat with Wei ying on the bed.

Lan xichen looked at both of them "I don't know really how to say this, I don't even know if it's possible but"

Lan wangji and Wei ying Arched their eyes brows in confusion "I......i think I'm pregnant with Jiang chengs baby"

Lan xichen said this looking down not even wanting to see the others reaction. Wei wuxian looked at Lan xichen with furrowed eyesbrows, he stood up and placed his hand on Lan xichens shoulder

"Is there a bump on you stomach?" Wei ying asked quietly Lan xichen nodded

"Have you been throwing up every morning?"

"Y...yeah"

"When did this start"

"The day Jiang cheng went back to lotus pier"

"Wait so that means, you are 4 months along?"

"I think so"

"Brother " Lan xichen looked up to his brother standing next to Wei ying

"Can I look at the...you know the bump"
Lan xichen nods his head slowly.

Lan wangji pov:

Lan xichen slowly took of the top part of his uniform, underneath was a bump it was bigger than he expected "are you sure you are 4 months?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure"

"Because obviously I haven't been pregnant can I ask Wei ying to look"
Lan xichen hesitated a bit before answering

"Yeah" he whispers

"Don't worry he won't do anything just look at it" Lan wangji leaves the room to get Wei wuxian.

Wei ying walks in to see Lan xichen "that is a bit big for 4 months, can I just" Wei ying gently puts his hand on Lan xichens stomach, he pushes down a little bit.

He feels something kick his hand, he then puts his other hand on the other side and feels something kick it.

He removes his hands and looks up at Lan xichen "i think it's twins"

Lan Xichen didn't know what to say he just stared at Wei wuxian them looked back at his brother.

Lan xichens pov: