Marriage

3 hours after they had gone to sleep

Jiang chengs pov:
Jiang cheng cant sleep so he decides to get up and go to Lan xichens room to see if he is awake, Jiang cheng creeps out of bed and carefully walks to Lan Huan's room. Once he gets there he slowly opens the door to an awake Lan xichen

"I cant sleep"

"Me either"

"Wanna go outside to look at the stars"

"Sure" The two males run outside to the docs.

They are met with a giant tree they both lean on, Lan xichen puts his hands around Jiang chengs waist and pins him to the tree, Jiang cheng wraps his hands around Lan xichens neck and they both kiss under the moon light of Gusu.

Next dayJiang chengs pov:

Next day
Jiang chengs pov:

Today there was a very important meeting at the cloud recesses, all the sect leaders had said what they had to say and they were just about to pack up until Lan Qichen announced something.

"So, Jiang cheng when are you getting married, you are of the age to marry a nice bride"

"Oh yess, jiang cheng we can offer our daughters so you can pick"

"Sect leader Nie Mingjue, I would have to decline that offer as for I already have someone" Jiang cheng heard one of the sect leaders say.

"you don't think he will turn out like his brother" Jiang cheng stands up

"And what is wrong with my brother Sect Leader Ouyang"

"Well, uh he fell in love with a.....man"

"And"

"Jiang cheng you aren't thinking about marrying a......man are you?" All the eyes in the room were looking at him, Jiang cheng didn't like being the centre of attention

"WHAT IF I WANT TO" all the sect leaders looked at jiang cheng with disappointment Lan Qichen spoke up.

"well as long as its not my other nephew I'm fine with it" Jiang cheng felt his heart sink he didn't know what to say would he shout that it was Lan xichen or would he keep it to him self.

Usually Lan xichen waits 5 minuets before the meetings ends to see his uncle at the end so they can discuss what they agreed on in the meeting, Jiang cheng walked around his table and left

"Sect leader jiang get back here"

"Sect leader" Jiang cheng barged open the doors almost hitting Lan xichen, Jiang cheng didn't notice Lan xichen, Jiang cheng just walked off.

He made it to the water fall he and Lan Huan got stuck in and sat by the water, his feet dipped in, he decided to let his hair down because it was starting to hurt his head.

10 minuets earlier

Lan Xichens pov:

He could hear the other sect leaders saying something, he then realised what they were saying it was

"Sect leader jiang get back here"

"Sect leader jiang" All of a sudden a door swung open almost hitting Lan xichen in the face he stepped back to see a man purple ropes walking fast, it took him a minuet to realise it was Jiang cheng, he went to follow him but at a distance.

Five minuets later

He saw jiang cheng take out his bun in his hair and took off his boots, he dipped his feet into the water and kicked around a little, he made some splashes but he was laughing, Lan xichen walked over the jiang cheng and sat next to him taking his shoes off.

"you ok" He looked up to see Jiang cheng had been crying.

"what's wrong" he said hugging Jiang cheng he hugged back.

"y....your uncle said that.....I'm not aloud to.....marry you" jiang cheng turned his head away from Lan Xichen.

"w...what, why would he say that" Jiang cheng turned back to Lan xichen

"because everyone thinks i will be like my brother" jiang cheng started to cry some more, although jiang cheng was stubborn he had never seen him like this and it scared Xichen because it hurt to see jiang cheng like this.

"I'll go talk to my uncle, ok"

"Ok" Lan xichen wiped the tears from jiang chengs eyes then stood back up and put his shoes back on and walked back down the hill to the Cloud recesses.

 Words—————722

Words
—————
722