Stuck in a Cave Part2

Lan Xichens pov:

"Ok, on three, one two three"
Lan xichen helped jiang cheng climb the stone wall to get the the exit.

Jiang cheng kept getting higher and higher you could see how nervous he was he was shacking his face was sweaty.

The cave exit was about 10 meter high from the ground so they had to be careful. Lan Xichen was about to start climbing when he heard a scream.

Jiang cheng has slipped, Lan xichen quickly jumped back down and caught Jiang cheng (bridal position).

"Are you ok wanyin"

"Yeah, but I think I hurt my leg when falling down" Xichen carefully placed Jiang cheng sitting up next to the wall.

Lan xichen lifted up jiang chengs robes and pulled his under wear (not pants) to his knee. He ripped the arm of his robes off and wraps it around Jiang chengs Shin. Jiang cheng twitches as he wraps it tight around the wound so it won't fall off.

"Are you o-" He was cut off my Jiang chengs lips on his he could feel the warmth of the other male, lan xichen deepens the kiss.

Jiang chengs pov:

Once their lips part jiang cheng gasps for air. He goes to kiss Lan xichen again but they hear voices from outside the exit of the cave, he almost immediately recognised it

"WEI WUXIAN IS THAT YOU!"

"Jiang cheng, OMG ARE YOU OK!"

"YEAH, JUST GET US OUT OF HERE" Lan xichen is sitting next to jiang cheng. Wei ying and Lan Zhan left to go get a rope they saw earlier.

Few hours earlier

Wei ying's pov:

After Jiang cheng and Lan xichen disappeared Wei wuxian and Lan Zhan looked around to see if they came out the other end.

"Nothing" Lan Zhan shouted from the other side

"Nothing either" The two males walked around to see if they could find them

"What if they didn't come out on the ground but in a cave?"

"That would make sense, but how would we get in the cave?"

The two men searched for an entrance to a cave

Time skippy

Lan Zhan pov:

Lan Zhan was still looking but Wei had to rest because his back hurt. (😏)
Lan Zhan came across a house in the woods, he hesitated a bit then knocked on the door.

"Hello anyone home?" No one answered

"I have come from the cloud recesses"
No one answered

Wei ying appeared out of no where "why be so polite, just go it"

Wei ying kicks the door open and went inside

It was empty but there was water and a rope

"A rope?"

"WATER"

"Wei ying you don't know it could be poisoned"

"Doesn't taste it" Lan Zhan puts his hand on his head

"Should we take the rope"

"I don't know it could be a trap, if we need it we will come back for it"

"Ok, Lan zhanny"

The men walk around the wood  "Lan Zhan"

"M" he replied

"Will we find them" Wei looked concerned

"Of course, we won't stop until we find them"

"O-" Wei ying gets cut off by

"WEI WUXIAN IS THAT YOU"

"Jiang cheng, OMG ARE YOU OK" Wei ying ran over to the hole.

"YEAH JUST GET US OUT OF HERE!" Jiang cheng shouted back up Lan xichen was sitting next to Jiang cheng with ripped robes.

"WE SAW A ROPE EARLIER WE WILL GO GET IT" Lan Zhan shouted down
The two males left to go get the rope.

Lan xichens pov:

"Jiang cheng"

"Yeah"

"Can I...uh-" Before He had finished his sentence their lips had alread touched.

Once their lips separated they both stared into each other's eyes.

"Lan xichen"

"Yeah"

"Can we stay like this for a bit"

Lan xichen hadn't even relised his hand was around Jiang chengs waist

"Y...yeah" Lan xichen smiled Jiang Cheng leaned his head on the other males shoulder.

30 minuets later

Jiang chengs pov:

"WE ARE BACK"

Lan xichen and jiang cheng immediately moved away from each other

"We got the rope" a dull voice said

"TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH" jiang cheng shouts throwing a stone at wei ying

"HEY IF YOU KILL ME WHO WILL LET YOU UP"

"YOU HUSBAND"

"NO HE WILL BE TO SAD THAT U KILLED ME AND WOULD LEAVE YOU DOWN THERE"

"UGH HURRY UP"

Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen laughed at the two brother quarrelling.

(My god this was long this took 1 hour to write 😂)

Words
—————
749