Chapter 5: Household (2)

Gabriel remained silent as he followed them, a lot of things crawled their way on his mind.

Since he only knew half of the novel, he didn't know what's going to happen in the end. But one thing he's sure about was that he was not the only villain of the story, there's someone behind in all of the chaos. When the real Gabriel was killed by Chester, it wasn't the end, in fact, it was the start of a bloody war. He wasn't able to read the whole thing, and that's why he's getting nervous of what might happen after taking over the villain's body. He was certain that plenty of unusual things will occur and will change the story's flow, he must be ready for it. He could only rely to the parts that he have seen before getting reincarnated.

Don't get him wrong, he still don't want all of this. He couldn't do anything but to force himself from missing his past life where he had nice friends and a family that pampers him. Everything's have changed and this life were the exact opposite, he's living in hell full of evil witches that could step on his frail body whenever they want. That's the reason why he badly wanted to get stronger, this world full of magic was definitely dangerous. No one could tell if there's someone who's mastering the dark magic, but Gabriel doesn't care as long as he can protect himself and the others that he cherished. Because after seven years, the villain who helped 'Gabriel' back in the forest will make their first move and will try to destroy the kingdoms with powerful allies and armies.

Gabriel was kicked out of his thoughts when a hand slapped the back of his head. He loudly cried out in pain, he roamed his pink eyes around and found out that it was Rosalie who did it. "It hurts."

Rosalie snorted, pinching his ears until it turned red. She devilishly smiled, "Stop complaining, bastard. Just do what you're suppose to do and get out of the kitchen after picking up Lady's tea. The chefs don't want to see you too in this place."

After mentioning the place they where currently in, Gabriel noticed that he was indeed inside the busy kitchen. Plenty of servants and chefs gathered at the same room, all of them were occupied preparing the noble family's breakfast. Even so, they never failed to give the white-haired boy a nasty look before resuming their tasks. Gabriel ignored all of them, the sudden feeling of nostalgia hit him when he recalled cooking dinner with his mother. He totally missed her and her delicious dishes.

Brushing aside his growling stomach after sniffling the aroma in the air, he gave Rosalie a weak nod. The gray-haired woman and her two followers walked out of the place with a satisfied look. They probably enjoyed making the boy undergo their manhandling. The author never wrote about the trio's flashback as to why they would do that to the real Gabriel, but one thing's for sure, they hated his guts more than anyone. 'Gabriel' must've done something awful to them that Gabriel was now suffering because of him.

The pretty boy timidly walked towards the long wooden table, avoiding the other's larger body that swung around. He spotted the golden tray with an expensive teapot and teacup on it. He approached the table and lowered his head in embarrassment when a teenager boy stared down at his smaller figure, he dismissed it and gripped both sides of the tray. He began to head out of the kitchen when the unknown boy's words reached him.

"Piece of crap."

Gabriel mentally scoffed, telling to himself not to steep down to the other boy's lower level just because he said something unpleasant to him. He got a lot of better things to do other than listen to his simple offensive comments, it was not worth his time. Those people could only insult him to the brim if they want but he won't talk back because he have a brain.

When he's outside of the kitchen's door, he remembered that he didn't know where Lady Chelsea is. He glanced around the area to ask for help but all of the passersby gave him a cold shoulder, resulting him to wander around the mansion on his own to seek where he was suppose to deliver the tea. He was about to lose hope and give up when he found Rosalie standing at the side of a long elegant sofa. He internally sighed in relief, striding towards them.