3| Untouchable

"Hello again,"

"Hello again,"

When Galen carries me back to their dorm room, ignoring my pleas to bring me back to my room so I can suffer alone, I'm left to face Casper and Micah after what I said earlier. Micah was sitting at what looked to be his desk, settling down with a blank sketchbook while Casper leaned against the edge with a half of a sour gummy worm hanging out of his mouth.

"What's he doing here?" Casper asks my captor as he finally puts me down on the wooden floor of their dorm room.

To be honest, I half expected the place to be a disaster but not and it's three times bigger than my itty bitty corner at the end of the hall. Their beds were four bunks built into the walls, three of them with neatly folded blankets of three different colors. One a blush pink, one sky blue, and one sunshine yellow which I'm guessing are in their favorite colors. On the fourth, seemingly unused bed was just a simple dark crimson comforter matching the others, one pillow, and a single stuffed rabbit that looked ancient.

The boys had pushed their desks in an office formation to the other corner in front of the window to give the space more room with a soft light blue throw carpet on the floor

The boys had pushed their desks in an office formation to the other corner in front of the window to give the space more room with a soft light blue throw carpet on the floor. Three wardrobes lay beside each other and on the top of each one were their names on gold plates. Casper at one end, Micah at the other, and Galen in the middle.

"Um, I'm on quarters for three days. I begged Galen to take me back to my room but he just came here instead," I explain while holding my small paper bag of medication and stand in the doorway. Exhausted and sore while flipping Galen's sunglasses to my hair.

"Sorry, was I talking to you? I thought you wanted to pretend we don't exist?" Casper huffs and I have to admit it does sting a bit coming from him.

He rolls his eyes and grabs one of his herbal cigs of the desk before walking out of the room with Galen following close behind him.

Leaving just Micah and I together. The fluffy blonde taps his pencil against the desk for a few moments to avoid my gaze as I lean against the wall, still in pain while waiting for the medication to kick in.