25| I Want Our baby to Have Your Eyes

"Lie about what?"

"Lie about what?"

Casper asks as we bump into Galen and Casper on the pathway back to the dorms. His dark gray eyes watching both of us while Galen waits for an answer with his arms crossed. Micah squeezes my arm so tight I'm sure it's going to leave bruises.

"Nothing, what are you guys doing out?" I ask and the two look at each other like they know for a fact I'm lying.

"We saw Micah was gone and figured you two were at the hospital. You were gone for so long we started getting worried, I tried calling you but your phone was in our room," Casper explains, pulling my phone out of his pocket with an unamused look.

"I was a little dehydrated so the doctor put me on an IV drip and gave me some medication. Let's go back to the room and talk there instead of out in the open like this," Micah suggests and although the sun was setting, there were still numerous groups on the path staring at the fine princes of Crimson as they walked.

"Dehydrated? You told me you were fine this morning," Galen asks and Micah nervously grips my hand tighter.

"Hey, let's go upstairs so they can lay down. They shouldn't be on their feet for too long," I suggest and forcefully lead the way back to the dorm with Cas and Galen beside me.

"Was it something serious?" Casper asks and I honestly don't know how to answer.

"They're not dying anytime soon," was the cover-up I decided to go with so I didn't reveal it all.

"Well that's a relief, but if that's the case why are you two acting so suspicious?" Cas wants to know more and I don't really want to say it out here in the hallway. Micah suddenly collapses with both of us going down as I do my best to take most of their weight to protect them and our baby.

Galen quickly sweeps Micah off me before a single hair of theirs could touch the floor, cradling their sibling in their strong steady hands as we walk up the stairs to our corridor. Cas and Galen are purposefully silent, waiting until the moment we step inside the room to question me.

"Okay what the fuck is wrong with them, say it now or so help me god-"

"They're pregnant,"

Of course, Micah would faint, leaving me to face these two alone.

Galen doesn't let it phase him, slowly laying Micah down in their bed and making their head comfortable on the pillow.

"What?" Meanwhile, Casper was in a state of complete shock and looked like he might be sick from my words alone.

"Micah's pregnant which is why they've been sick all day," I repeat myself and Casper groans, running his hand over his face to cover his eyes with some sort of bubbling anger just as I had expected.