ITS IN MY HEAD ON LOOP!

Shikamaru's pov

"I can't believe you're dating a man whore!"

"NO HE'S NOT!"

"Heh oh please I found out that he slept with your friend!"

"Tch at least I'm not a cougar!"

"YOU BASTARD!"

*BAM!*...

Ah-ouch...uggghhhhh I had the same dream again. I opened my eyes to see the ceiling. I fell out of bed again. It's been like this for awhile now. I got up and slammed myself back on the bed.

*grumble*

Oh I'm starving...

"OI KIBA WHATS FOR BREAK-"

...oh right....

I got up once again and staggered over to the kitchen. I opened the fridge to find only milk.

I guess I'm gonna have cereal...again....

Time skip

Band practice

"OI DID YOU HEAR WHAT I SAID!"

huh?! Oh shit Sasuke was talking to me.

"Sorry what?"

"Ugh I said you still have to apologize!" Sasuke said while turning his mic on.

"...yeah..."

".1.2.3!"

After we finished playing Sasuke bolted out the door. Neji sat down to rest while I was still zoned out.

"Oi Shikamaru!"

Huh!?...shit Neji!

"Oh sorry what?"

"How many times are you gonna space out like that?" Neji looked at me with a stumped look on his bored face.

"...do you want me to apologize?"

"Yes! I want our drummer back...listen dude once we graduate and go back on tour people are gonna be suspicious that Kiba isn't there. Plus that we need drums in every single song we play." Neji stood up and walked up to me with his bag.

"Look...apologize or else that loop won't stop." Neji placed a hand on my shoulder. I realized what he just said. Before he could walk off I turned to him with a shocked face.

"WAIT...Loop?"

"You know. Whatever happened is what you were thinking about this whole day. Thats why you keep zoning out. Heh you know I'm smart too."

He's right...he is smart. He was also right...its in my head playing on loop constantly. I keep zoning out thinking how I could've dealt with the situation in front of me that day.

"Well anyways you guys need to make up before the tournament. Or else we're going to have to do the unthinkable...disband." Neji then walked out of the door leaving me shook to the core.

...disband...

After band practice

3rd pov

*KNOCK*

"Sasuke-kun!" Naruto jumped into the ravens arms and hugged him his tightest.

"Hey dobe." Sasuke smirked while going inside.

"So what do you want to do?" Naruto brought Sasuke to the couch.

"Hn you know what I want." Sasuke said seductively to the blond. Naruto blushed hard before being picked up by Sasuke. He placed the blond on his lap and started to kiss his neck.

"Ngh-Sa-sasuke! We can't!" Naruto moaned out a bit enough for Sasuke to hear. Sasuke was a bit surprised but happy that he heard Naruto moan.

"Naruto you don't know how much I want to with you." Sasuke then tried to lay on top of Naruto. Naruto then pinch Sasuke hard enough for him to stop kissing him.

"WE CANT SASUKE!" Naruto yelled a bit too loud. Sasuke jumped back a bit hurt by Naruto's rejection.

"Why not dobe?" Sasuke asked.

"Because...I have a new roommate." Naruto said blushing. Sasuke gritted his teeth hoping that it wasn't the pale beaten boy.

They both sat up and heard footsteps coming from the basement.

"Oi is everything okaaayeeeAHHH SASUKE!?" Kiba jumped at the sight of his former band mate. Sasuke got up and crossed his arms.

"So this is where you are huh mutt." Sasuke said with his famous death glare making Kiba freeze up.

"S-so!? Naruto is my friend! I needed to stay somewhere!" Kiba stuttered.

Naruto was surprised that Sasuke wasn't making the 'I'm jealous' face. Sasuke turned to Naruto who read him like a book knowing what he was thinking.

"Heh no babe I'm not jealous. Kiba is Kiba why should I be jealous of someone thats lower than me." Sasuke smirked at the now flushed blond.

"Tch Teme!" Naruto scoffed looking the other way. Kiba was caught off gaurd and opened his mouth wide.

"W-WAIT! YOU GUYS ARE A TH-THING!?!"

"Yeah of course we are! Why was it that hard to figure out for ya mutt?" Sasuke teased.

"NO! I I ALWAYS KNEW THAT YOU HAD SOMETHING FOR A BLOND BUT...I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS NARUTO!!!" Kiba tried to defend himself.

"Heh whatever, why are you avoiding practice?" Sasuke changed the subject.

"I told you I quitted the band! If Shikamaru is gonna keep being selfish then I'm out for good!" Kiba threatened.

"Hey Kiba you should apologize..." Naruto tried to win Kiba over.

"NO I DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG! HE WAS IN THE WRONG!" Kiba snapped still trying to defend himself.

"Hey mutt you're being selfish right now! What are you thinking trying to stay at Naruto's for free!" Sasuke said.

"Tch no I'm not I'll be paying obviously! Anything to get away from Shika-jerk!!!" Kiba shouted.

The three decided to stop arguing knowing that it won't help. Then Naruto spoke.

"Okay look whatever happened needs to be resolved fast. The tournament is in less then a week and I dont want you guys to cancel....so Kiba please just at least play." Kiba looked sternly at Naruto then turning back to the basement.

"...okay but that doesn't mean I'll forgive him." Kiba mumbled as he closed the door.

The blond sighed and turned to the raven.

"Welp maybe after that they'll figure something out...Hey! Wanna watch a movie Teme!" Naruto jumped up to his lover. Sasuke grabbed both of Naruto's hands and leaned in closer to place a kiss on the blonds soft lips.

"Heh dobe are you trying to get out of what had happened a second ago." Sasuke said in a soft voice while pressing his forehead with Natuto's. The blond blushed really hard before pulling away and sitting back onto the couch.

"Hm I dont remember at all....L-LETS WATCH BATMAN!!!" Naruto changed the subject grabbing the remote. Sasuke laughed softly before sitting down cuddling his lover.

"I hope this will last forever..." Sasuke said to himself...
_________________________________________

Thanks for reading!

Bye bye~~