Does he want to die by me!?

3rd pov

"Why the fuck are we on the school rooftop?" The raven questioned as he gazed at the view on top of the school.

"Because I know after my story you're gonna wanna have a few hits and kicks." Sai sat down on ths cement ledge while Sasuke was standing with his arms crossed.

"So? Take it away bastard!" Sasuke demanded. The pale boy looked down already wanting this to be over.

"...I dated Naruto through middle school up until our first year in highschool. I moved schools that year but it didn't stop me from seeing him. I wanted to lose my virginity to Naruto that year..." the pale boy stopped for a second to look at Sasuke who looked jealous.

"Yeah...I wanted to be Naruto's first. But the day I asked him he declined me saying that he wants to do it on a special night....that's when the tournament was announced." Sai looked up again at the raven that was all ears now.

"That day he came over I had everything prepared. When he walked into my room I made him lay next to me and cuddle for awhile. Then suddenly out of full urge...I got on top of him..."

Flashback

"Sai? What are you trying to pull!?"

"...Naruto...lets do it."

"WAIT SAI-KUN SAAAAIIIIII!!!!"

Sai was already on top of the blond kissing his neck and pulling his shirt off. Without thinking Naruto slapped him.

"..."

"...Sai I'm so sorry but please...stop with all of this. I am not ready for that kind of thing."

"...when?..."

"What-"

"I FUCKING SAID WHEN NARUTO?! WHEN CAN I? WILL I EVER GET TO CLAIM YOU!"

Another slap from Naruto, but this time it was harder.

"FUCK YOU SAI! I AM MY OWN PERSON! IF I DONT WANNA DO IT I WONT!"

"Naruto I known you for my whole life...Fuck I loved you my whole live! You dont know how fucking long I've been wanting to do this with you! I can't wait anymore!"

The blond then pushed the black-haired boy off of him and got up grabbing all his stuff.

"...I need time to think...don't you dare fucking call me until I do got it."

"..."
_________________________________________

Sai looked up once again at the raven who was all ears for the next part.

"...after that Naruto said he will phone. I don't know why I did it but...I slept with someone else. It was a girl and Naruto came back at the exact same time I was...he looked so heart broken when he saw me on top of her nak-"

Before Sai could say another word Sasuke bolted straight for him clenching Sai's coller.

"YOU BASTARD! WHY WOULD YOU EVER WANNA CHEAT ON HIM! JUST BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS!?" Sasule growled at the pale boy who showed no emotion.

"Fuck after telling me all this...you still have that stupid emotionless face! Heh...now I know. I know now that I have to definitely keep you from hurting Naruto any further." Sasuke gritted his teeth but at the same time smirking. Sai was about to question but then Sasuke looked straight into his eyes.

"You have two options...One you stay away from all of us and never show your face again. Or I can give you the beating of a life time without me holding back. Which do you choose?" Sasuke clenched his fists.

"...Beat me...I want to make it up to Naruto. I know I dont deserve to be friends with him. But I swear...Naruto will never be hurt again. I'll make sure of it. Even though he's dating a stubborn fuck as yoursel-"

Sai was punched to the ground. Sasuke got on top of him and started to punch him over and over again letting all his anger out. Sai just layed there taking all the punches and kicks that were coming. Sasuke looked at Sai and was a bit surprised from the peculiar smile Sai had on.

Band practice

Sasuke walked into the studio room where they practiced.

"I'm late I know but don't be mad at me-" Sasuke looked extremely shocked when he saw Neji and Naruto playing a song on piano.

"Oh hey Sasuke you can already set up I'll be right there." Neji greeted Sasuke. Naruto looked at Sasuke with a smile that made Sasuke's heart skip a beat.

"Okay Naruto I'm sure he will love it but right now I gotta do some practices okay." Neji patted Naruto on the head who just nodded and packed up. Sasuke furrowed his eyebrows to Neji. Neji was smirking while opening the door for Naruto.

"Oi dobe I'll be over tonight." Sasuke said with jealously.

"Okay bye teme." Naruto teased.

Sasuke looked around the room noticing only Neji and himself was there.

"Tch so that pussy Shikamaru didn't show up after all huh?" Sasuke angerly mumbled.

"Heh I guess you talked to him. Naruto told me he had a chat with Kiba but I don't think he'll show up. I mean he did say he was quitting." Neji said with slight worry in his voice.

"Who said I was a pussy?" The two boys turned to the back door and saw Shikamaru with his stuff.

"Heh the real pussy is Kiba you know." Shikamaru scoffed while plugging in his bass.

"Tch whatever you still have to apologize." Sasuke said while turning the mic on.

"..."

They started playing.

After band practice

Naruto was sitting on the couch waiting for Sasuke to show up.

*KNOCK*

Naruto walked up to the door to see Kiba.

"Oh Kiba! Heh I was expecting...nevermind what brings you here?" Naruto remembered that Kiba doesn't know. Kiba looked down at Naruto's feet with a suitcase in his left hand.

"...can I stay here..." Kiba whispered loud enough for Naruto to hear.

"Huh but aren't you rich enough for your own house?" Naruto questioned.

"Yeah I am but I'm underage to buy a house. Plus my mother is in America." Kiba explained.

"Huh?! Then where were you staying!?" Naruto looked shocked at Kiba.

"I was Shikamaru's roommate at the studio...while Neji is staying with his girlfriend's family, and Sasuke has an adult friend they are clear. But for me and Shikamaru the people from the studio let us have a room. Even though we're both underage." Kiba looked up to Naruto frowning.

"Oh...well yeah of course you can stay with me. I have a adopted father but he's mainly at work so it would be fine. Plus I got a spare room in the basement." Naruto smiled and brought Kiba inside.

"Thanks so much Naruto I'll help you with anything. I may not look like it but I was practically a housewife to Shikamaru when we lived together." Kiba smiled softly at Naruto.

"Okay then you can help with chores! Also...why are you guys not all sharing one big room?" Naruto asked.

"Well we are famous. We gotta be in hiding since we are going to school." Kiba chuckled setting his things down on the spare bed."

"Okay well I'll be upstairs...I gotta text someone too so get comfy and dinner will be served soon!" Naruto smiled while heading to the staircase.

"Okay...hey Naruto? Thanks again..."

"...you're welcome!"
_________________________________________

Thanks for reading

Bye bye~~