Chapter 17: Model Emergency

Start from the beginning

"Oooh, well didn't I just pick the perfect time to barge in here," Jamie says in a bawdy tone. That shakes me out of it and I lightly smack her arm.

"Sorry Bash! Jamie had an emergency and needed you," I explain to him my tone high-pitched. He runs his hand through his uncombed hair, dripping on the floor. I attempt to avert my eyes from his enticingly well-defined body focusing on the newly interesting wall behind him. On the other hand, Jamie is blatantly checking him out without any shame. I detect him smirking back at her catching her in the act.

"Emergency, you say? What kind?" He questions the both of us crossing his hands over his chest.

"Some jerk-off canceled on me for the formal so now I need you to pull out the hottest guys you got and line them up for me to pick from," she informs him and he raises his eyebrows in return.

"What she means is, do you have anyone you think you can set her up with for the formal?" I say repeating after her.

"They must be hot, number one guideline," she adds.

He broods it over tapping on his bed rim and then he nods his head. "I think I might know a guy or two. Let me just throw on some clothes," he declares walking past me giving me a gust of his sandalwood soap that is so intoxicating I hold my breath.

"You don't have to do that. I am enjoying the show," Jamie says lightheartedly with a smug grin. Bash chuckles as he pulls some clothes from his dresser then heads into his bathroom. As he emerges fully clothed, I finally can breathe normally.

"So there's a few guys who are not going to the formal since they didn't feel like it, but maybe I can ask them. I have two friends that would probably come if they had a date," he says while scrolling through his phone.

"Perfect, bring them out," Jamie states waving her hands in a motion to get on with it.

"You act like they are models to showcase," Bash retorts his voice full of amusement.

"That's exactly what I had in mind. We should totally do that!" Jamie exclaims with a wicked gleam in her eye.

"Jamie," I say sternly but I am trying to restrain a smile.

"What?" she says innocently back to me. Bash continues browsing through his phone and starts texting. He glances up and instructs Jamie to smile. She flips her hair and then gives a glamorous smile while he snaps a picture and sends it to whoever he is texting.

After a minute or two of some more texting, he responds that they are interested. Jamie claps her hands and runs up and hugs Sebastien who looks traumatized by her hugging him. They have never been very affectionate. He gives her their numbers and she thanks him, blows me a kiss, and already starts rapidly typing. She waves and murmurs "Bye Emma, Bye Sebastien," and then walks out.

"Well, that was interesting," Bash mutters.

"When is it not when it comes to Jamie?" I say back and he snickers. He stops and turns to me with his devilish grin pulling out his motorcycle keys saying we should ride his bike.

"The death trap, hell no Bash," I say steely refusing. He rolls his eyes succumbing and grabs the keys to his car.

****Author's Note*Do you guys like Jamie? Comment down below! Send me a vote if you liked this chapter ;)

***
*Author's Note*
Do you guys like Jamie? Comment down below! Send me a vote if you liked this chapter ;)

****Author's Note*Do you guys like Jamie? Comment down below! Send me a vote if you liked this chapter ;)