Chapter 10: Late Night Fun

* To the barrens they go ;) *

Scarlet got all gussied up and pretty that night to go with the guy (Bobby) that was eyeing her at the store down to the Barrens for some late night fun.

She wore a silk black top and dark red skirt that came down to her knees, and black booties.

He came right over to pick her up and they drove near the Barrens parking the car.

"So why the barrens?" Bobby asks following Scarlet down the hill.

"Why not? Are you scared?" she smirks back over her shoulder.

"No of course not, it's just I thought you would want to be somewhere more.."

She cuts him off "Romantic?"

"Well yeah."

"What better place then this" They reach the bottom walking around in the creek bed. "This is romantic just look around, look at the night sky and the all the stars, the moon is full and bright"

"Yeah I guess so" He mumbles. Scarlet rolls her eyes.

"Over here, this is the spot" Theirs now a deeper swimming hole.

Scarlet takes her booties off and slips out of her other clothing and jumps into the water swimming out aways. "Well... are you going to go for it?"

He gulps "Yeah hold on." He struggles to get out of his clothes hopping on one leg trying to get his shoes off. Finally he gets in the water and swims over to her.

"About time" She smirks.

He kisses her then moving to her neck but then he hears something in the weeds and a splash making him jump. "What was that?!"

"What was what?" she asks acting like she has no clue.

"Wth.. Theirs something in the water! I'm getting out!" He screams as he makes his way for the sore.

Scarlet giggles. Then suddenly He screams and is dragged down into the water and you see bubbles come up, all is quiet for only moments then a huge burst of blood shoots up out of the water spraying everywhere like a huge fountain.

The blood spatters on Scarlet's face. She then feels something rub on her legs and naked thighs.

"Pennywise?"

His head comes up suddenly but slowly right in front of her, those eyes staring into hers deeply.

Her breathing is sped up and she tastes the blood on her lips.

Pennywise grabs her, wrapping his long arms around her bringing her against him in an embrace.

His plump red lips crash down on to hers with need. Her arms drape over his shoulders and she kisses back moving her tongue against his.

She moans into his mouth. "Mmm"

"You like your gift?" She asks him. He laughs and giggles at her "Yes yes I do! Doll. You made me very very proud and all that jazz!"

Scarlet giggles along with him as she wraps her legs around his waist. She reaches down and rubs him through his pants. "Do you want to fuck me my sexy clown from another world?"

"Oh baby you know it!" He giggles like mad and slips his cock inside her.

"Oooh Pennywise!" She moans. He nibbles with his sharp teeth on her shoulder and neck, thrusting up into her fast and hard, making Un humanly sounds.

"Pleaase make me yours.. I want to be yours Pennywise.." She mewls.

"Are you sure about that my little clown girl?" He laughs in a gravelly voice.

"Ooh yes! Yes!" She cries pushing her hips down.

Pennywise grunts and howls as he rides her faster bringing her to her climax.

"Scare me Pennywise, ooh pleasse!" she moans.

His face contorts into something monstrous, opening his mouth wide showing all of his roes of sharp teeth. She screams and reaches her high hard. Her fear and lust mix making him hit his own climax. "Fuck!!!! What a rush!!!" He moans and laughs uncontrollably.

Scarlet giggles with him "Am I yours then?" she asks smiling.

"Very much so! My little minx!" He laughs.